Does your wife get wetter for other guy

J gets SO wet planning business trip with her Lovers, that I have actually seen her fluids drip out and drop on the floor!! This happens most frequently when we are packing her suitcase and talking about waht she thinks wil happen on the trip when they are not business involved.
I will get her talking about whether she thinks she will be sitting in some serious corporate meeting discussing significant company policies or investments, and I ask if her recently implanted that morning Lovers sperm will be slipping down her thighs while she is speaking, or pooling in her panties while sitting in her chair!!

But the WETTEST I have even seen or felt her was when it became obvious that an affair with a guy she REALLY wanted an affair with was going to happen, and she couldn't WAIT for their next trip together and we were fantasizing about that together........I had her calling me by his name, telling him what she wanted, telling him how badly she wanted his cock in her, and when she came while BEGGING him to cum deep inside of her, the wetness was unbelievable!! My entire crotch area was wet with her juices from hip to hip, and belly button to my balls!! And the bed was SOAKED beneath her. That was one of the most amazing sexual encounters between us ever......I can still hear her gutteral moans and groans as she convulsed in an AMAZING orgasm while fucking up on my cock and BEGGING him for his cum!!

Unfortunately, the reality of the sexual affair was a LOT less than imagined, but it was fun for a while. CW

Yes, oh my God, yes! My girlfriend too!

I was completely blown away when I felt her down there after she had been kissing with him right next to me. Within a short time her pussy had become a huge, slippery, smooth, warm, EXTREMELY welcoming mess... And that was very obviously just because of him and for him. She had never ever gotten this wet for me. She said it was the excitement, the novelty, the foresight of having forbidden sex but it never wore off as long as she kept seeing him.

It was a bittersweet experience but a very important reason for me to let it happen. If she gets that wet for him, if she desires him so badly, then let her have it all. I could not possibly match the impact he had on her.

Some other time, she had spent two weeks with him when I was overseas. Afterwards she told me all about what they had been up to (Wowwwwww!). I had her twice that day, and then it was her turn to think about him while I fingered her. Soon enough, she flowed and flowed, where did it all come from? I wanted to ask her if she liked it better with him but my fingers felt the answer right there. I didn't dare to ask because frankly, I was afraid of her answer.

Then again, wetness is not something that women can control, right? So then what exactly does it tell me when she is so wet?

Yes, my wife's big attraction to her BF is that he is better in bed than me. She says he always makes her come a lot with his big cock. I can make her come with my hand and my tongue, but I don't often make her come with my cock. She gets very wet telling me about her BF and what he does to her.

Mine still hasn’t let me share her but she gets wetter after seeing dms. 52 and only been with me. She’s also recently come out as bi and says “never say never”. So I think it’s safe to say “yes” wives get wetter. Even with just knowing other men want them. Don’t know when it will happen for us but I’ll def post it when it does!

Attachments

• IMG_0614.png
    IMG_0614.png
    1.1 MB · Views: 19
  • IMG_0576.jpeg
    IMG_0576.jpeg
    748.3 KB · Views: 17
  • IMG_0602.jpeg
    IMG_0602.jpeg
    804.8 KB · Views: 28
The best indicator of that for me is before she meets a bull she is already wet before we leave home or before he arrives. I love to feel between her legs after she is dressed and usually her panties are already wet.

Reactions: Alwayshard
Years ago, while on a road trip, I convinced my wife to pull to the side of the road and go off into the trees and have a quickie. She was extremely reluctant but she begrudgingly went along with it. We didn't have to go far to be unseen from the road. She was insistent about hurrying up and getting it over with. She bent over, pulled down her pants and panties and once again encouraged me to hurry.

Right away I noticed her pussy was practically foaming! It was something I'd never seen before or since (unfortunately). She has always needed lube to enjoy sex but not this time! I did my part and got off quickly. I didn't want her to feel any more anxiety and hope it would be a positive experience. It turned out to be a one time thing, but I did realize that day that she is physically capable of getting wet.

My wife isn't a hot wife but she knows I think it's an exciting idea. After that road trip experience I always imagine her getting wet like that for someone else. I saw a picture from another member here, Kort6776, and it painted the picture perfectly. Wife holding two cocks, one significantly larger than the other. The guy with the small cock (most likely husband/bf) is feeling the wife. My imagination has it being practically foaming!

Attachments

• watching_my_w-5425.jpg
    watching_my_w-5425.jpg
    41.4 KB · Views: 26
It seems everyone's wife is wetter with someone else. We know this because we have seen how wet she gets with someone else.
Question is, how much does the other man excite and how much does the fact you, her husband, is watching excites her?
I know how wet I can make her but I have no idea how wet the other man makes her when she is 1on1 with him. she is definitely wetter and more excited when there is 2 men in bed with her.
On the other hand, I'm also harder and more excited when there is another man in bed with us. But on the very rare occasion Iv been with another woman I'm about the same as when I'm with my wife.

It seems everyone's wife is wetter with someone else. We know this because we have seen how wet she gets with someone else.
Question is, how much does the other man excite and how much does the fact you, her husband, is watching excites her?
I know how wet I can make her but I have no idea how wet the other man makes her when she is 1on1 with him. she is definitely wetter and more excited when there is 2 men in bed with her.
On the other hand, I'm also harder and more excited when there is another man in bed with us. But on the very rare occasion Iv been with another woman I'm about the same as when I'm with my wife.
At first my wife says she was most excited because I was there and watching. Over time, she’s told me she is more excited with him vs me. She has told me he makes her “super wet” when they’re alone and said it’s more so than what she gets with me.

Great question! I believe my wife gets super turned on in a MFM or more some than one on one. Ive seen video and heard audio of her fucking without me and believe she’s very wet and turned on more with her FWB.

Reactions: nariah1957
One man my wife enjoyed, was about a year 'before' they actually had sex. After a bit of foreplay and fondling while we were sitting around the pool, we started undressing her. When she stood up, I started removing her shorts, then panties. I was very surprised when finding her juices already starting to run down her legs. By the time we got to the bed, juices were already at her knees... lol. Talk about some squishy sounds while he was fucking my wife. So, yes, she does get wetter, occasionally very much so!

One man my wife enjoyed, was about a year 'before' they actually had sex. After a bit of foreplay and fondling while we were sitting around the pool, we started undressing her. When she stood up, I started removing her shorts, then panties. I was very surprised when finding her juices already starting to run down her legs. By the time we got to the bed, juices were already at her knees... lol. Talk about some squishy sounds while he was fucking my wife. So, yes, she does get wetter, occasionally very much so!
I like to take my time and work up to the event so she is super horny to be able to stop

My wife gets wet just thinking about meeting her latest man .When we are in the way to his hotel she leaves her panties off or they get very wet ..she likes to present herself perfectly to her man and does not like having wet panties.She puts them on before she goes into the hotel after drying herself off .Of course as soon as she's on the bed with him and he is exploring her body they are wet again .