Does your wife get wetter for other guy

My wife’s pussy is so much more wet for other guys! To the point that she is dripping! She says it’s because of the situation, her getting fucked in front of me. Just wondering if this happens for others?
My wife is the same way. She also says it’s because it’s new and exciting and each guy is different and she knows they are going to fuck the shit out of her.

I'm definitely wetter with my bull. My husband cums within maybe 15 seconds after he enters me, so there's not a lot of time to get very wet. My bull can last all night so I'm literally dripping when I'm with him. I also find my bull much more arousing than my husband, and my bull is way better at forplay. All of those things make for one very wet pussy!

My wife says she gets much more turned on by her BF, getting really wet compared to when with me. She says part of this is the novelty - he's only been fucking her for a few months, and they can only see each other about once a fortnight - but she does say that he is very good in bed as well. She tells me that he is better in bed than me, which does turn me on. We still fuck a lot, when she isn't too sore from his big cock.

Yes. My wife gets plenty wet for me. But for Blake I've seen her pussy drip while she was hovering above his cock.
Since we're completely honest with each other she told me the truth. Sex is better with Blake, therefore she gets more turned on at the thought of being fucked by him.

Yes. My wife gets plenty wet for me. But for Blake I've seen her pussy drip while she was hovering above his cock.
Since we're completely honest with each other she told me the truth. Sex is better with Blake, therefore she gets more turned on at the thought of being fucked by him.
Yes, my wife's big attraction to her BF is that he is better in bed than me. She says he always makes her come a lot with his big cock. I can make her come with my hand and my tongue, but I don't often make her come with my cock. She gets very wet telling me about her BF and what he does to her.

Reactions: sjhopefulguy

WifewantstoPlay

• Fresh cuckold community, share your wife photos or cuckold lifestyle experience here, search bulls to fuck.

Quick Navigation

User Menu