Do you still fuck your wife?

I do have sex with her still in a variety of ways. I'm her cleanup person after she's with one of her BF's and she still needs a cock. I'm available when she gets the urge and they are not available, bringing her off orally usually and letting her devour my cock. Not as big as her BF's or as young but I can still get the job done

Reactions: DonD
Divorced now live on same property do have dinner from time to time no sex but ex is pushing the envelope. He supports me but I'm dating others . He sees when I am having visitors
Just got in from a few days at the beach with family ex rented a house we slept in same bed he is adamant about having sex since he is paying my bills but can't I want do it .
Divorced now live on same property do have dinner from time to time no sex but ex is pushing the envelope. He supports me but I'm dating others . He sees when I am having visitors

I'm now married for more than20 years wit a Japanese woman. She is faithful and not interested in sex at all. Won't talk about it anymore. But still we have sex around 2 to3 times a week. I belive she is just doing it as a favour to please me. Usually she lies on her belly and I fuck her from behind. She calls it cold Sushi (apparently a Japabese sex style- she is Japanese- and she tells me all her friends do cold sushi) Most of the times she ask me to use a lubricant. Sometimes she lets me lick her! In some cases she gives me a hand job or gives me a blow job.
So that's why I'm here dreaming of her being a hotwife and cuckolding me...
Have an asian wife as Well and we Are in our 30s. Married since 6 years, Means Not so Long Like u Both. But we still have Sex 1-2 Times a day. Love her Big massive tits Like on the First day. Dont know how it will work in 14 years but she is my fetish.

Reactions: hotratz
We go through stages. Sometimes we won't fuck for a couple of months. Then there might be a week or two when we fuck a few times. It's mostly up to me to bring it up but she rarely says no when I do.
Alot of the time I just don't feel like fucking her to be honest. I'm not sure why. I get more turned on thinking about hopefully another guy fucking her one day.
Sex is great when we do it.
Kind of like us now. Married almost 20 yrs. Started swinging after about 10 yrs. Switched over to mfm fun, then a bit of mmf fun, but not done either of those for about 1 year now. Really, I enjoy the excitement of her having another cock, and not going to lie, I enjoy watching, cleanups, and silky seconds too. She enjoys the addition of another cock, but now, doesn't seem to want to make the effort to find one. Maybe, just maybe, we'll get started again.
Oh, my wife is a 56 year old Asian.

Attachments

• DSCN2863.JPG
    DSCN2863.JPG
    128.3 KB · Views: 15
Kind of like us now. Married almost 20 yrs. Started swinging after about 10 yrs. Switched over to mfm fun, then a bit of mmf fun, but not done either of those for about 1 year now. Really, I enjoy the excitement of her having another cock, and not going to lie, I enjoy watching, cleanups, and silky seconds too. She enjoys the addition of another cock, but now, doesn't seem to want to make the effort to find one. Maybe, just maybe, we'll get started again.
Oh, my wife is a 56 year old Asian.
Wow, amazing wife.

• Love
Reactions: hotratz