Do you like your hot wife to wear nylons, stockings or pantyhose when she is with her bull?

I'm nylon obsessed and have been since I was a young boy. Somehow my fetish for nylons morphed into my cuckold fantasy. I think they go together well. Anyone else?
Yes I wholeheartedly agree.
I think growing up in Britain in the 70,s and 80,s stockings and nylons were the norm for many women and thus as a young man discovering sex meant exploring the exquisite feeling of exploring a women’s legs and thighs covered in nylons with the opportunity to part her thighs and have access to her panties and explore her pussy with ones tongue while her stocking topped thighs brushed against your face.
I’m not sure how my kink with nylons and cuckolding are linked but my wife and I will often discuss what lingerie and stockings she will wear for her boyfriend David on their next liaison.
To ensure she has plenty of choice in nylons I even went through an online auction and purchased about 100 pairs of top quality stockings / holdups in all colours.
I love the way my wife makes herself stylish and sexy for her Bull, David and she loves making him cum over her stocking top and wearing them while I reclaim her

I'm nylon obsessed and have been since I was a young boy. Somehow my fetish for nylons morphed into my cuckold fantasy. I think they go together well. Anyone else?
I think growing up in Britain in the 70,s and 80,s stockings and nylons were the norm for many women and thus as a young man discovering sex meant exploring the exquisite feeling of exploring a women’s legs and thighs covered in nylons with the opportunity to part her thighs and have access to her panties and explore her pussy with ones tongue while her stocking topped thighs brushed against your face.
I’m not sure how my kink with nylons and cuckolding are linked but my wife and I will often discuss what lingerie and stockings she will wear for her boyfriend David on their next liaison.
To ensure she has plenty of choice in nylons I even went through an online auction and purchased about 100 pairs of top quality stockings / holdups in all colours.
I love the way my wife makes herself stylish and sexy for her Bull, David and she loves making him cum over her stocking top and wearing them while I reclaim her

Are you in charge of hand washing all her stockings and panties and keeping them in order ready to go when she needs them?

My Hotwife loves to wear Garter belt and stockings, crotchless panty hose or thigh hi stockings. SHE says hotwifes go.outvto fuck and should never have there pussies covered.. SHE tells me that a howifes CUNT should always be acccesible forva guys fingers. Tongue or his cock. So why have her Cunt covered. It only delays what they both want. My wifes pussy is usually uncovered but when shecwear jeans or leggings they always havexa zipppered crotch so that her Cunt is acccesible
. ..
I love that style of womens jeans that have a rear zipper
No , my wife won’t let me near the laundry after leaving tissue in pocket and ruining past washing lol
I once left a stick of gum in a pocket and put it into the dryer. Not Good.