Do you like black men looking at your hot wife?

I need bbc tributes plz 😛💦 I got 3 in one night last night 😈😈😛🥴💦

Attachments

I love it when fit black guys chat up my wife. I know she's cheated on me with at least two black men, as we were on two separate Caribbean holidays and I had to wait at the bar while she was being fucked by a bbc in our hotel room. She told me that both of them had bigger cocks than me, as well as making her cum much more than I could.

Love black men looking at Lynn because I know that they are her real weakness and she gets so excited. Even better when they flirt with her because she’s putty in their hands. Tbh I love men of any colour flirting with her but black men have a much higher chance of getting her to spread her legs for them. So while personally I have no real preference over the colour of a man Lynn chooses to play with - I just get off on other men fucking my wife - I do enjoy black men checking her out as I know it’s much more likely to lead somewhere.
James.

I find it very hot when I see the attention my wife gets from strong black guys you can easily tell they are pretty well hung. We go places where we meet them, she walks in alone and I take some time to follow. Once I'm in I pretend to be by myself and watch the show, as it has become my favorite entertainment by a long mile. She dresses up accordingly as you can see.

Attachments

• 20210619_150712.jpg
    20210619_150712.jpg
    110.4 KB · Views: 6
Last edited: