Do you jack off watching ?

Hey Sean here. While I wouldn't say I downright masturbate when Jennifer is fucking, I do stroke it usually to the point of some precum. Usually, her and the guess really don't notice me stroking. However, if our guest wants to stroke it out, he has both of ours undivided attention. Privately when it it's just the two of us Jennifer will watch me masturbate.
Fuck that's awesome You and your guest jacking off the other while she watches or not. Lol.

when I am permitted to watch, I am usually confined, naked and caged, in my cuck chair with her used, wet panties stuffed in my mouth to ensure my silence.
Once the are both satiated (can sometimes be an extended period) I am taken to the bed, gag removed and directed to thoroughly clean both of them. If I do a good job, I am returned to my chair, cage removed and in front of both of them, their taunting, teasing and humiliating commentary, allowed to jerk myself using only my non-dominant hand

when I am permitted to watch, I am usually confined, naked and caged, in my cuck chair with her used, wet panties stuffed in my mouth to ensure my silence.
Once the are both satiated (can sometimes be an extended period) I am taken to the bed, gag removed and directed to thoroughly clean both of them. If I do a good job, I am returned to my chair, cage removed and in front of both of them, their taunting, teasing and humiliating commentary, allowed to jerk myself using only my non-dominant hand
Isn't the amazing cleaning up both of them that shit turns me on so much I love it.

I ALWAYS openly jack off when watching other guys fuck my wife. I want the guy to see for himself that his cock is (usually) bigger than mine and I want him to know that I am truly enjoying watching him with my wife. Me stroking if a form of applause.

I love it when my wife is sucking a guys cock and he looks over to watch me jerking off.
i enjoy all that too. i notice that the men always seem to look over to watcch while i wank and they are deep in my wife

Nope. She forbids it. She says since my little dick gives no pleasure it also gets none.

She and I also agree that the contrast of her giving other men sexual pleasure and satisfaction while she denies me any is extremely erotic.

Reactions: LilSissyCuck
Watching your gal have sex, do you jack off ? Cum ? Do they watch? Do they even notice?
We enjoy some good sex fun with a guy we know, him and I really enjoy watching as well as taking a turn.
I am usually rock hard watching them together. I get so turned on its hard not to touch myself. One night I was enjoying the show, slowly pumping my dick, she was REALLY into how he was pumping her, she said "this feels so good". Instant cum for me, I shot about six inches high. They didn't notice. Another night just about the same deal but they both saw me, talk about embarrassing. Different time, I'm doing her, he's next to us on the bed slowly jacking off. Wife asks him to jack off and cum, he says he's too embarrassed. Her and I stop, she sits up and starts to beat him off. He shot 5 or 6 BIG squirts way high. It was hot to say the least. We got back to fucking and I lasted about 20 seconds.
I Jack off to the videos afterwards. Never when my wife and bull are fucking. I’m locked up when she has a bull over out of submission and respect.

I usually participate. Either taking turns with the other guy or one at each end of her. When we take turns and it's not my turn I do jerk off but try not to cum. I wait for my turn on her. There have been a few times I just watched and always jerked off while they fucked. She definitely knew and encouraged me to cum, which I did.

I jerk off watching my wife fuck other men but I'm not allowed to cum without her permission. When I do she feeds me my cum from a spoon and I swallow it in front of them while she verbally humiliates, embarrasses and degrades me. I love it.

• Love
Reactions: WantToWatchWife
I jerk off watching my wife fuck other men but I'm not allowed to cum without her permission. When I do she feeds me my cum from a spoon and I swallow it in front of them while she verbally humiliates, embarrasses and degrades me. I love it.
This guy is 45, 310lbs, lives with his mom and makes all this stuff up

I always wank when I’m watching my wife getting fucked. Over the years I’ve got very good at edging myself and I like to save my load for my turn with her after whoever she’s playing with has finished with her. However, this is something that I had to learn. When I first got into sharing with my first wife, I’d cum so quickly watching her fuck. Back then, though, it wasn’t really an issue as I’d soon be hard again and I had a good supply of spunk. These days, I produce a lot less so every drop is precious and I don’t want to waste any because it’s far more pleasurable to cum in her used cunt (or ass) than shooting over myself.
J.

I always wank when I’m watching my wife getting fucked. Over the years I’ve got very good at edging myself and I like to save my load for my turn with her after whoever she’s playing with has finished with her. However, this is something that I had to learn. When I first got into sharing with my first wife, I’d cum so quickly watching her fuck. Back then, though, it wasn’t really an issue as I’d soon be hard again and I had a good supply of spunk. These days, I produce a lot less so every drop is precious and I don’t want to waste any because it’s far more pleasurable to cum in her used cunt (or ass) than shooting over myself.
J.
If you shot too early now would you lose interest temporarily.

Reactions: Lynnandhubby