Do you get aroused by other men masturbating by looking at your wife's pictures?

I do! My wife is an ex bar whore and tells me of how she was paid for group fucking, she feels like that was her past life but I just want to watch her being used like a whore since it all came out.View attachment 2265356View attachment 2265357
Would start with her in bar gear, dressed to thrill. Bet her tits and nips are amazing.
First load,would be a good mouth fuck. Lets me take my time with my BWC in her other holes

Reactions: thaiwife
Absolutely. It's a huge turn on and super exciting. But only get into it with other guys who have wives or girlfriends and are into showing them off too. Love meeting up and doing it in person met up with a but a yesterday and put a few pairs of my wife's heels and we jacked off to each other's wives and shot loads all over them. Any other husbands into this or boyfriends with a real girlfriend definitely reach out but must be able to verify

Shoecumcplny

Attachments

• 29d171c1-3542-42d3-8ae3-b1a763438cfc.jpg
    29d171c1-3542-42d3-8ae3-b1a763438cfc.jpg
    146.4 KB · Views: 15
  • 20240822_173648.jpg
    20240822_173648.jpg
    392.1 KB · Views: 18
Yeeees. Something about it just gets me hard. Maybe it's that people find her sexy and she possibility w ants to try other dicks now 🤔
I agree there is something so arousing about it. There's been many times where I've got together with another guy that wants to jerk off with me to my wife's pictures. That's even more erotic You need to try it

Reactions: curiouslyhere
Absolutely. It's a huge turn on and super exciting. But only get into it with other guys who have wives or girlfriends and are into showing them off too. Love meeting up and doing it in person met up with a but a yesterday and put a few pairs of my wife's heels and we jacked off to each other's wives and shot loads all over them. Any other husbands into this or boyfriends with a real girlfriend definitely reach out but must be able to verify

Shoecumcplny
Yes I'm into getting up with other guys and jerking off and playing with them getting off to our wise painting and pictures and videos.