Do bulls like cucks sucking thier cock?

Yes. Yes I do. But to be honest, I only like the cuck sucking my cock when his wife is in the room.
I consider it the ultimate act of submission (second only to creampie cleanup). It is a way for a cuck to honor and show respect to me while simultaneously showing his "approval" to fuck his wife.

It is part of the bond between the cuck, bull, and wife.

I have only ever had one cuck be able to fully suck me off and make me cum and that was mostly because he had been sucking me for over 40 minutes (his jaw was in agony lol) while I was kissing and sucking his lovely wifes tits.

Yes. Yes I do. But to be honest, I only like the cuck sucking my cock when his wife is in the room.
I consider it the ultimate act of submission (second only to creampie cleanup). It is a way for a cuck to honor and show respect to me while simultaneously showing his "approval" to fuck his wife.

It is part of the bond between the cuck, bull, and wife.

I have only ever had one cuck be able to fully suck me off and make me cum and that was mostly because he had been sucking me for over 40 minutes (his jaw was in agony lol) while I was kissing and sucking his lovely wifes tits.
Yes. Totally agree. Suck my cock with the wife watching, and clean up her while I watch and kiss her. That is the way for him to show his approval and reassure his wife.

Have never met anyone that was interested in this activity. And the chronic maturbators and homosexuals that have taken over the site have fantasies that one can walk around a crowded bar and offer up your wife in exchange for being allowed to suck cocks or get ass pounded by guys so in need of pussy that they will commit gay sexual acts is just ridiculous. If you managed not to end up in the Emergency Room, you would certainly be thrown out and banned forever.
Men do not "turn gay" to get lucky with women. MAYBE in some very rare situations a guy might want to fully dominate the husband and would force him to suck his cock in front of the wife, but I have never seen nor heard of this happening anywhere but on the internet. ANd seriously, other than in the fantasies of gay men, what women wants to expose herself to a man that is openly gay with other men given the horrible diseases associated with this behavior?!

J (the wife)

Have never met anyone that was interested in this activity. And the chronic maturbators and homosexuals that have taken over the site have fantasies that one can walk around a crowded bar and offer up your wife in exchange for being allowed to suck cocks or get ass pounded by guys so in need of pussy that they will commit gay sexual acts is just ridiculous. If you managed not to end up in the Emergency Room, you would certainly be thrown out and banned forever.
Men do not "turn gay" to get lucky with women. MAYBE in some very rare situations a guy might want to fully dominate the husband and would force him to suck his cock in front of the wife, but I have never seen nor heard of this happening anywhere but on the internet. ANd seriously, other than in the fantasies of gay men, what women wants to expose herself to a man that is openly gay with other men given the horrible diseases associated with this behavior?!

J (the wife)
Am I gay? I don’t think so.. I never see a guy and think ‘oh, he’s hot’
Do I want to see my wife satisfied? Hell yes. If I can help, fine.

Our friend who is married is a pure alpha male. 6' tall ripped gym body and handsome. Since meeting him years ago my wife always said he was hot and he flirted with my wife. Started with kiss and that was it. As time went on he got more suggestive to my wife, feeling her, hugging her, and she told me it made her wet. She loved it. Same thing happened over and over. Then one day he came over and he was sitting on the couch with her and she straddled him, kissing him. She was hot and had a fantasy coming true. She let him kiss her and suck her tits, rub her ass while she was grinding him. After an hour he left and she told me what happen and I asked her would you fuck him? She said if it was the right circumstances Yes. I went away for a week about 6 months later and she called me and said he invited over for drinks tonight because he`s alone and wanted to see her. She went over and they had sex and he fucked her. She told me his cock is bigger than mine and has big balls. Since that day he has fucked my wife a few times and she says my "boyfriend" in front of me when he comes over. Kisses her in front of me. I have been there and listened to them fuck before. She has made me clean her and told him I did. That makes the stud more emboldened. He came over after I went to bed one night fucked her and she came upstairs and brought him up nude. He kissed my wife while she had me clean her. He said how does my cum taste? When he left she said he fucks her harder now he knows she feeds me his cum and it makes him hot. As two years have gone by my wife made me clean his cock while my wife was there. Since that happened he said to me, you should suck me off sometime and it happened 2 other times at his house alone when my wife wasn`t around.. I am a humiliated cuckold now. She now has fucked a younger guy a few times she met at a restaurant with one of her girlfriends. He gave her his number after hitting on her and she called him and she had sex with him. She told him I`m a cuckold.

Depends on the situation, the wife, and the cuck... Wives that want to see their husband suck cock are sweet - often, they have "scripted" in their head what they want to see, and will direct the action.

From the dominant's perspective, if the cuck is reasonably HWP and not an ogre, and the wife is into it, I can get hard and enjoy the experience. Especially if she "trains" him and shares my cock with him.

If the cuck is a great while whale, gross, or otherwise not worthy of sex, not so much. Those are the kind that I demand excuse themselves, and leave the room, if the wife wants fucked.

My lovers like my husband and they like to use his mouth. The sexiest thing I have ever seen is my bull pull out of me and put it in my husbands mouth so he can have a taste, then slids it back into me.
Yes one of our favorites as well, my man under me licking both my lips and his cock as is slides in and out of me, and now and then he will pull out fuck my man’s mouth then get back in me, I’m so turned on my man licking my clit and his dick, and when my bull starts to cum he begins deep in me spewing his seed in me and will slid out and finish in my man’s mouth, who will clean him up and is in perfect condition to work on sucking all that seed out of be before it’s too late!

Yes one of our favorites as well, my man under me licking both my lips and his cock as is slides in and out of me, and now and then he will pull out fuck my man’s mouth then get back in me, I’m so turned on my man licking my clit and his dick, and when my bull starts to cum he begins deep in me spewing his seed in me and will slid out and finish in my man’s mouth, who will clean him up and is in perfect condition to work on sucking all that seed out of be before it’s too late!
Hot

Reactions: Alwayshard
So good for all. Wives love for me to cum in hubby's mouth like this.