Divorced blonde, 38 y/o, Bristol UK

Divorced in 2019 then Covid hit, great timing so almost two years and no cock!

Made up for it since though tbf and got a real thing for younger guys and black guys (youger black guys are perfect haha!)

I like to dress to impress, nice dresses and skirts, stockings, always heels. Some leg and cleavage on show, nice makeup.

It's important to make a good first impression and get the pulses rising the minute you meet!

I have two grown up kids and live alone.View attachment 2159454View attachment 2159453View attachment 2159455View attachment 2159457
I could cum looking into those eyes u cougar

Made up for it since though tbf and got a real thing for younger guys and black guys (youger black guys are perfect haha!)

I like to dress to impress, nice dresses and skirts, stockings, always heels. Some leg and cleavage on show, nice makeup.

It's important to make a good first impression and get the pulses rising the minute you meet!

I have two grown up kids and live alone.View attachment 2159454View attachment 2159453View attachment 2159455View attachment 2159457
Hi great sexy pics you look amazing

One hot sexy alluring MILF

Stunning

Reactions: Ladywood

Sweetie you have no trouble in immediate, instant, pulse acceleration! You shant be lonely. Thanks for Posting.

You're gorgeous such I pity I left UK (I was even close to Bristol....) however if you ever came to gran Canaria and fancy an holiday meeting let me know 😉