Detailed breast rating of your girlfriend/wife

Hi guys! I share with you short videos of my wife's boobs. You should know that she filmed her videos herself. She doesn't know that I share them with you on this forum. So please, if you like these images, tell me in the comments. She thinks she made these videos only for me. If you don't like them, say so too! Thank you and waiting for your comments!

Attachments

• Love
Reactions: billinpa
Hi guys! I share with you short videos of my wife's boobs. You should know that she filmed her videos herself. She doesn't know that I share them with you on this forum. So please, if you like these images, tell me in the comments. She thinks she made these videos only for me. If you don't like them, say so too! Thank you and waiting for your comments!
Awesome how big is she

Reactions: le pit
Your wife has great tits. Tasty nipples and areola.

Reactions: le pit