Cucks do you enjoy watching bulls kissing your wifes

Seeing their mouths locked together as his penis penetrates her is hard for me as it's so intimate but also it excites .Why I see it as more intimate than his cock inside her I don't know .
Agree 100%
We do this with a guy we know, we only do it with him. We've done it many times, we're very comfy together.
It's exciting as hell to watch them mess around but sometimes it seems she likes it a little too much and I get uncomfortable jealous feelings.
It's very obvious she likes sex with him a LOT but she just says it's different not better.
She loves to kiss when he(or me) is cumming in her. It seems a woman can tell when the guy is ready to let it go ?
Watching him really pumping, he'll start to tense up, she grabs his head and shoves her tongue into his mouth. It's hotter than hell to see happen but kinda hard to accept she's enjoying it so much.
She likes other guy, whoever isn't pumping her, to kiss her and I'll admit it's damn hot kissing her while he's unloading in her. Weird I know.

Its always the long, passionate kissing that gets me .. this is the most arousing and the most agonizing portion of the process .. especially when it involves lot of tongue, saliva exchange and it goes on for several minutes at a time .. there are times where he is deep inside her and then they start kissing! he does his thing with his dick and she can squeeze her muscles to grip it (as she explained how afterwards) - all the while she making those sounds ..

Separately, I've been asked to fluff them (either him or her) up during the night, when I'm doing so down there, while I still cant see, I can feel their tongues are connected and sucking each other off .. I'm being relegated to this stuff, they're passionately kissing & no care at all as to what I feel below .. hmm, I don't even feel existing in the room!

I thought at some point during the marriage, all that romancing and the kissing was only reserved for me?! but soon came to realize that it is definitely something that I wanted and look forward to, its not just passion towards me, but its the passion for the activity that we as a couple are engaged in .. Not just a point of where compersion hits, but the feeling is 100% mutual. It might feel brutal when they do that, but also the most enjoyable to watch .. cant explain why 😊
I cant imagine fucking a wife without kissing her. It goes with the activity. Before entry, while fucking, after I have cum inside her and of course while hubby cleans her dripping pussy. It is just a natural part of pleasuring a wife.

Attachments

• cuckbull00b.jpg
    cuckbull00b.jpg
    51.8 KB · Views: 26
  • cuckservice04i.png
    cuckservice04i.png
    1.2 MB · Views: 28
  • cuckpleasure07d.gif
    cuckpleasure07d.gif
    3.6 MB · Views: 29
Agree 100%
We do this with a guy we know, we only do it with him. We've done it many times, we're very comfy together.
It's exciting as hell to watch them mess around but sometimes it seems she likes it a little too much and I get uncomfortable jealous feelings.
It's very obvious she likes sex with him a LOT but she just says it's different not better.
She loves to kiss when he(or me) is cumming in her. It seems a woman can tell when the guy is ready to let it go ?
Watching him really pumping, he'll start to tense up, she grabs his head and shoves her tongue into his mouth. It's hotter than hell to see happen but kinda hard to accept she's enjoying it so much.
She likes other guy, whoever isn't pumping her, to kiss her and I'll admit it's damn hot kissing her while he's unloading in her. Weird I know.
It's not weird at all. It's part of enjoying your wife's pleasure. You mentioned kissing her when her stud is coming in her. Totally get that. One of my wife's bulls enjoys me being there with them when they make love and it's not unusual for her to kiss me while he pumps her. I always know when he is cumming because she kisses extra hard.

Especially if the others know you are the husband
Well yes indeed. We try to avoid places where friends would be because that would get complicated. Usually it's a guessing game for onlookers. But three times in 15 or so years we have been seen by business acquaintances of mine. One saw her embracing a stud passionately as he arrived at the dinner table. Two others saw her dancing and French kissing. I was open with all three. Of those, one expressed a desire for her and got to take her to bed a few times.

Reactions: dickhurtz