cuckquean site?

Dugan

Couple
We are here because we are obviously a little different from your average vanilla type but we don't really fit in, even here.
I am a cuckquean, or at least I want to be and think about it all the time. I know I am very much in the minority but there must be more of us out there. Does anyone know of any dedicated cuckquean/cake sites that are available?
Also, any cuckcakes on here, please hit us up! 🙂

Single guys on swinging websites have the same issues as on here. It’s the “single guy” status.
Most couples are looking for other couples, because the husbands aren't stags or cucks. But there still are stags and cucks on there looking for single guys ONLY.
Sounds like you've never been a member of those sites. Just spend the $35 for month and find out.
Just know that the wives are looking for handsome, and charismatic men, and the husbands are looking for guys with BIG cocks.
So the competition is going to be fierce. But at least you won't be wasting your time talking to people who are hundreds if not thousands of miles from you.

Most couples are looking for other couples, because the husbands aren't stags or cucks. But there still are stags and cucks on there looking for single guys ONLY.
Sounds like you've never been a member of those sites. Just spend the $35 for month and find out.
Just know that the wives are looking for handsome, and charismatic men, and the husbands are looking for guys with BIG cocks.
So the competition is going to be fierce. But at least you won't be wasting your time talking to people who are hundreds if not thousands of miles from you.
It’s never the money. However, I do live in an area that is not as open minded I thought it was before moving here. It is a tourist place and that is a plus. Couples do tend to be more adventurous when away from home.
And yes, Under the best of circumstances the competition is fierce. However this is not an area if one is looking for ongoing with one couple. I am realistic in my expectations and in time I am sure the right situation will present itself. Until then, I’ll enjoy the pursuit

Reactions: owlcuck
It’s never the money. However, I do live in an area that is not as open minded I thought it was before moving here. It is a tourist place and that is a plus. Couples do tend to be more adventurous when away from home.
And yes, Under the best of circumstances the competition is fierce. However this is not an area if one is looking for ongoing with one couple. I am realistic in my expectations and in time I am sure the right situation will present itself. Until then, I’ll enjoy the pursuit
And thanks for the advise.

My wife has cuckquean leanings but I have yet to discover exactly how much. She's always known that I had a lot of partners before we married, and throughout our marriage I have made no secret of my fantasy of us playing with others (that includes her with other guys but she was never interested). A couple of years back I started to realise that she is interested in the idea of me with other women. Mostly she enjoys jerking me off to pictures or movies of other girls, but she also seems to be into the idea of me cheating. Problem is I don't have any desire to cheat on her, I'd only want to do it if she knew and approved. I don't think it will ever go anywhere, but it's incredibly hot knowing your wife gets turned on at the thought.

I think the closest you'll get to finding that is by just putting up profiles on AFF and SLS.

Before I was married I met with three different couples I met online. I wasn't sure in the beginning what my role would be, but I later found out I was a "pillow princess". I suppose that's a bit different than a cuckcake, but it's probably as close as you're going to get.
I know what AFF is but no clue what SLS is?