cuckquean site?

Dugan

Couple
We are here because we are obviously a little different from your average vanilla type but we don't really fit in, even here.
I am a cuckquean, or at least I want to be and think about it all the time. I know I am very much in the minority but there must be more of us out there. Does anyone know of any dedicated cuckquean/cake sites that are available?
Also, any cuckcakes on here, please hit us up! 🙂

Before we were married my wife was a cuckcake. She had a friend whose boyfriend was practically in love with her and, despite her friend not being totally comfortable with it, they had a transparent sexual relationship while her friend was still with him. The guy was really hung and my wife’s friend didn’t want to give him up, but she just couldn’t do anything about how hot my wife was and how gorgeous her pussy, tits and ass were. My wife said that on many occasions she’d end up back at their flat having sex while her friend either reluctantly watched or occasionally joined in. Sometimes though she’d just sit in the other room trying not to hear.

Reactions: sjhopefulguy
Before we were married my wife was a cuckcake. She had a friend whose boyfriend was practically in love with her and, despite her friend not being totally comfortable with it, they had a transparent sexual relationship while her friend was still with him. The guy was really hung and my wife’s friend didn’t want to give him up, but she just couldn’t do anything about how hot my wife was and how gorgeous her pussy, tits and ass were. My wife said that on many occasions she’d end up back at their flat having sex while her friend either reluctantly watched or occasionally joined in. Sometimes though she’d just sit in the other room trying not to hear.
What’s a cupcake?

I am very comfortable with it. I know how hot my husband thinks I am and we have great sex. I just want to watch him having sex with someone else who makes him horny enough. I'm sure there will be jealous pangs but not enough to get me over my obsessive desire for him to fuck other women

I love watching Bob pleasure a lady. On occasion I'll have a couple visit for a couples massage. Usually I'll bring the guy I'm working on to orgasm and then we go into the other room to watch his wife with Bob. That's a major turn on for me and obviously for the guy as well, It never takes long before we out the love seat in that room to good use.

Reactions: keylife022
We are here because we are obviously a little different from your average vanilla type but we don't really fit in, even here.
I am a cuckquean, or at least I want to be and think about it all the time. I know I am very much in the minority but there must be more of us out there. Does anyone know of any dedicated cuckquean/cake sites that are available?
Also, any cuckcakes on here, please hit us up! 🙂
Would love to find a genuine cuckquean. Had a girlfriend in college who was one before their was a name for it. Her girlfriend was not shy about my cock

I think the closest you'll get to finding that is by just putting up profiles on AFF and SLS.

Before I was married I met with three different couples I met online. I wasn't sure in the beginning what my role would be, but I later found out I was a "pillow princess". I suppose that's a bit different than a cuckcake, but it's probably as close as you're going to get.

I think the closest you'll get to finding that is by just putting up profiles on AFF and SLS.

Before I was married I met with three different couples I met online. I wasn't sure in the beginning what my role would be, but I later found out I was a "pillow princess". I suppose that's a bit different than a cuckcake, but it's probably as close as you're going to get.
Nothing wrong with being a “pillow princess” either. It’s all about the adventure and having fun

We have tried with AFF but most, if not all, of the girls that would seem a good fit were fake or didn't respond when we tried to contact them. No luck at all...