Cuckolds What is the Longest time You were Locked in a Chastity cage.

I have been a Cuckold over 10 Years and when We started It was My Idea to be Locked in Chastity. ( I am very Small now)
My Wife kept Me locked over 6 Years Only allowing Me 1 Hour on Sundays to Clean, Shave, and get Myself off.
I started with almost 7 inch's and ended up Less then 4 inch's. If Your locked long enough It is Permanant.
Due to a Work accident and having to have My Boys Removed I can No longer Be Locked up much less Get it up.
Since the Accident It has shrunk even more.
Here is from beginning to end Pics.

Attachments

• IMG_3109.PNG
    IMG_3109.PNG
    1.4 MB · Views: 30
  • IMG_5763.jpg
    IMG_5763.jpg
    390.4 KB · Views: 29
  • 0 little nub.jpg
    0 little nub.jpg
    89.7 KB · Views: 28
  • ballless tiny.jpg
    ballless tiny.jpg
    217.6 KB · Views: 27
  • Little.jpg
    Little.jpg
    327.6 KB · Views: 30
I have been a Cuckold over 10 Years and when We started It was My Idea to be Locked in Chastity. ( I am very Small now)
My Wife kept Me locked over 6 Years Only allowing Me 1 Hour on Sundays to Clean, Shave, and get Myself off.
I started with almost 7 inch's and ended up Less then 4 inch's. If Your locked long enough It is Permanant.
Due to a Work accident and having to have My Boys Removed I can No longer Be Locked up much less Get it up.
I assume your wife has and is getting her treasured pussy needs met with capable men, are you involved when she gets her FIX?. Do you clean up her happy swollen messy pussy soon after,, or in front of the cocksman that Thrilled her married needy pussy,, id like to know how U2 hang together,,. DM from you is welcomed.

Last week I went 67 consecutive hours caged with no breaks, including the first time I’ve managed to power through consecutive nights in my cage uninterrupted. maybe small change compared to some folks but there’s real pride and a sense of accomplishment in it, spesh with the overnights! Definitely seeing the possibility in longer-term

8F49F367-1873-4190-A868-F2707241DE77.jpeg
C1F1066E-6982-427A-A1DE-147423A0D84F.gif

Last edited:
I ask because it's not fun if your cock is in a cage, my husband is not a cuckold, but he is always present when I mate with a bull, but he never wears a cage, he watches ours or films, sometimes he joins in a threesome, but he always has me after the bull has me filled with seed it's not sex or gay, but at my request he wears the same panties that I wear every day and both me and panty hose like to caress when we're alone dressed like that, besides, I noticed that my clothes give him extra stimulation, but to humiliate him or to wear the cage would never allow that20240803_074343.jpg

• Love
Reactions: MrGor1
Your little me now.

I personally can't wear it for a long time 🙁 My record is 5 days. Can't get more, because my belly and balls start hurts if I don't cum for a long time 😕

Amazing story!😍🥰
I love your progress 💪
Sorry to hear that you can't continue wear it 🫂

I ask because it's not fun if your cock is in a cage, my husband is not a cuckold, but he is always present when I mate with a bull, but he never wears a cage, he watches ours or films, sometimes he joins in a threesome, but he always has me after the bull has me filled with seed it's not sex or gay, but at my request he wears the same panties that I wear every day and both me and panty hose like to caress when we're alone dressed like that, besides, I noticed that my clothes give him extra stimulation, but to humiliate him or to wear the cage would never allow thatView attachment 2297146
Your panties looks very sexy on your husband!
As a bi bull I would have a double stimulation seeing wife and husband wear the same lingerie 🥰

• Love
Reactions: erzika34