Cuckold movies

This may be viewed as a stretch but i found this cuckold situation in this film very erotic.

Hammer films - kiss of the vampire.

The young couple is stranded in a remote village. The young wife is seduced and claimed by the head vampire in the local castle. There is a scene where the vampire puts a thin robe on the sexy young wife. She had obviously been nude and in my mind he had just finished fucking her.

Im always keenly aware of cuckold situations in film and television.

Always love the pics of the women in those sheer white nightrobes in the classic vampire movies.

The ones like this ;)

View attachment 1690173

View attachment 1690176
I agree whole heartedly.

Question about the Kiss of the Vampire movie. Can the vampire make the sexy wife pregnant? The vampires may be destroyed but he planted his demon seed in the sexy blonde wife…repeatedly.

This may be viewed as a stretch but i found this cuckold situation in this film very erotic.

Hammer films - kiss of the vampire.

The young couple is stranded in a remote village. The young wife is seduced and claimed by the head vampire in the local castle. There is a scene where the vampire puts a thin robe on the sexy young wife. She had obviously been nude and in my mind he had just finished fucking her.

Im always keenly aware of cuckold situations in film and television.
The old Hammer films were great.