Cuckold Cage Gallery

The new cage is on and it is more than humbling must say. To look down and see no cock or see where it could possibly be now is crazy. She’s super into it and I’m trying to find out what it is that has her so intrigued.

Tomorrow I will be shaving smooth and then will share a pic of my new sexual destiny. Crazy hot and my mind is activated. This might be the best mindfuck if all time!
IMG_0036.jpeg
Here is my new peril. Wearing it longer each day and adapting to the new reality. As you can see it looks like my cock is completely GONE! Balls are so swollen and full. This is the most humbling thing I’ve ever experienced. And… she LOVES this! Shes talking to a hung Dom Bull so we are hoping he can soon deliver a good fucking for her and some verbal dominance over me. Being pussy-free like never before. So far so good.

Last edited:
View attachment 2135278
Here is my new peril. Wearing it longer each day and adapting to the new reality. As you can see it looks like my cock is completely GONE! Balls are so swollen and full. This is the most humbling thing I’ve ever experienced. And… she LOVES this! Shes talking to a hung Dom Bull so we are hoping he can soon deliver a good fucking for her and some verbal dominance over me. Being pussy-free like never before. So far so good.
What a cute little cuckie toy. Next thing you know will come the feminization turning you into a complete sissy

Reactions: Robbiann_CD
No I have never been to France. Tried to look it up is it just some of the beach or is it the whole town that is 21 plus clothing optional wear whatever freaky jewelry you want
The hottest place on the globe is Cap d'Agde on the south coast of France. It's set on a nudist beach where things get seriously wicked in the afternoons. The town is full of bars and clubs that range from a little naughty to full on group sex and every possible variation. We've had three one week holidays there and it's honestly impossible to say how many guys fucked my wife. We stayed at Le Jardin d'Eden which is a nudist swinger resort. My favourite night was in an unlighted room in a club called Le Glamour; I felt in the dark down my wife's belly to finger her clit and cunt but couldn't because another hand was already there. So I slid my hand down her back and over her arse to finger her from behind but found another hand fingering her from there already. So fucking hot with nobody speaking and a lot of moaning and grunting in the dark. Love to chat with others about our (and your) experiences there. It took a long time to type this as I had to jerk again to the delicious memories.