Cleaning your own mess

Hi all,

Do any cucks clean up their own cum when having sex with wife partner?
My wife wanted me to clean up last night in practice for when she comes home from a meet and I couldn't do it. It's something I want todo until I finish then I lose interest.
It is always so hot thinking about doing it, and then you cum and it looses its appeal.

I have found if you plan to video it, especially if you have her video you cleaning her up, it stays super hot while you are cleaning your cum out of her.

Try recording it and think about sharing the video with us while you are recording your tongue lapping up your cum. It changes everything!

Let me know if you want me to send you a video of me licking a huge creampie from my BBW wife’s fat ass!

I have no problem going down on my wife after I’ve cum in her if it helps her cum again but I can’t say it excites me in any way. However, other men cumming in her and the sight of their cum leaking out of her used cunt is a massive turn on. I always clean her after someone else has fucked her, it’s something we both love. Growing up bi, I was already used to the taste of semen long before I ever had sex with a girl so cleaning up someone else’s cum has never been an issue for me. I love sucking cock to completion too but watching my wife getting fucked is more exciting. I get the pleasure of seeing another man (or men) taking her, filling her and I still get to taste all the cum she’s been given.
J.

In the past year I've learned to eat my own cum while masturbating. I want to be ready for my first cleanup. At the start it was difficult but now I love eating it. Try this first. The moment you have that first spurt start eating and maybe you will get used to it.

Reactions: Ozzij and divaD
I have a Pavlovian reaction to cleaning my cum but my current gf is not in to it. I am trying to get her to feel it's ok. I have to lick it slowly. It's weird though, I am double turned on when I am instructed to do it.

Reactions: nicebiguy