Just a few words of introduction. I recently came across this website. My wife is 39yo. For many years, we have enjoyed the hotwifing idea (cuckolding not so much, rather hotwifing with her being the center of attention and me looking after her to make sure she fully enjoys).
She loves salsa (and bachata) dancing and has started to also enjoy the physical closeness that naturally comes with it, especially feeling her body touched and kissed by a passionate dancer. After coming home from a dance night, she would be super horny and cum quickly multiple times from re-telling the story of the night and imagining how it would be if he had taken things a bit further and touched her intentionally at her right spots.

So a few weeks ago, we took things further and went to a lifestyle club in London. In the open playroom, she was approached by a respectful Italian gentleman, who not only managed to take her hand, caress her arm and kiss her neck, but had his hands on her naked nipples and was massaging her clit.
She was moaning openly to him, massaging his BWC through his pants.
Unfortunately, he was advancing a bit too fast, wanting to insert a finger into her dripping wet pussy - which caused her to reject any further action.

She told me afterwards that she thought that this went a bit too fast and that she would have preferred him going a bit more slowly and taking more care of her nipples (mental note to myself: Let the guy know next time to focus on her nipples first). Her nipples are actually the key to her body - she can cum from being caressed and sucked there. She admitted that afterwards her resistance would have been gone and she would have allowed to kiss her and take things further. She was also very curious to take out his manhood - I guess she would have been a bit shy, only stroking him for a start before her desire is taking her over...

Just a few words of introduction. I recently came across this website. My wife is 39yo. For many years, we have enjoyed the hotwifing idea (cuckolding not so much, rather hotwifing with her being the center of attention and me looking after her to make sure she fully enjoys).
She loves salsa (and bachata) dancing and has started to also enjoy the physical closeness that naturally comes with it, especially feeling her body touched and kissed by a passionate dancer. After coming home from a dance night, she would be super horny and cum quickly multiple times from re-telling the story of the night and imagining how it would be if he had taken things a bit further and touched her intentionally at her right spots.

So a few weeks ago, we took things further and went to a lifestyle club in London. In the open playroom, she was approached by a respectful Italian gentleman, who not only managed to take her hand, caress her arm and kiss her neck, but had his hands on her naked nipples and was massaging her clit.
She was moaning openly to him, massaging his BWC through his pants.
Unfortunately, he was advancing a bit too fast, wanting to insert a finger into her dripping wet pussy - which caused her to reject any further action.

She told me afterwards that she thought that this went a bit too fast and that she would have preferred him going a bit more slowly and taking more care of her nipples (mental note to myself: Let the guy know next time to focus on her nipples first). Her nipples are actually the key to her body - she can cum from being caressed and sucked there. She admitted that afterwards her resistance would have been gone and she would have allowed to kiss her and take things further. She was also very curious to take out his manhood - I guess she would have been a bit shy, only stroking him for a start before her desire is taking her over...
Well I'm rock hard after reading that

Reactions: petco
Well I'm rock hard after reading that
In the meantime, she has taken things further on her own. She went to a crowded bar to watch some soccer match during the UEFA Euro. she sat next to a man and ended up being fingered by him to orgasm. he was eager to fuck her but didn’t have any condoms with him.
she unfolded everything to me afterwards and said that her desire for hotwife adventures is now satisfied.

he has sent her a friend request to connect on social media. I told her that if she accepts they will meet again and for sure this time he will fuck her.

so she is hesitant now. what do you guys think she should do?