Cheating component of being a cuckold

So, I was wondering what your guys' attitude is towards the cheating component of cuckoldry. Is it something that turns you on, or do you hate it?

I'm extremely turned on by the idea of my gf cheating on me. I'm very relaxed and tend to encourage her not to abandon her male relationships just because we're together, even though I know some of those are her exes.

The thought of her taking the time to sext, flirt, and be excited bacuse she's hiding something is extremely hot. I'd even love to watch, but it's not a requirement. The adrenaline of seeing her go meet a guy friend for a couple of hours is amazing.

So, I was wondering what your guys' attitude is towards the cheating component of cuckoldry. Is it something that turns you on, or do you hate it?

I'm extremely turned on by the idea of my gf cheating on me. I'm very relaxed and tend to encourage her not to abandon her male relationships just because we're together, even though I know some of those are her exes.

The thought of her taking the time to sext, flirt, and be excited bacuse she's hiding something is extremely hot. I'd even love to watch, but it's not a requirement. The adrenaline of seeing her go meet a guy friend for a couple of hours is amazing.
My opinion only. The term "cheating" to me means she is having sex with another man without your knowledge. To me I cant see how you can be aroused by something you know nothing about. I suppose it can be a fantasy or if someone tells you but I still don't see it.

"The thought of her taking the time to sext, flirt, and be excited bacuse she's hiding something is extremely hot." Believe me it is much hotter if she is not hiding it. To share your wife with another man is an erotic and beautiful thing, to be able to talk to your wife and the other man about it and see it is beyond words. You really mut be involved to really enjoy your hotwife.

Love sharing her, but we have 1 rule....no playing without the other present

I’ve only recently found out my wife has been having an affair for the last six months. I love that she feels confident enough to find a lover for herself, the only reason she told me now was because they wanted a weekend away. Which they had, they spent 4 days away together and she had the most amazing time. They are already planning more time away together.

My wife has a regular black lover. She meets him about once a week, but never tells me when it will be. I just get told at the last minute not to disturb them until I get the all clear. That’s the first I know about it (though there are usually clues too). This way, it feels like she is cheating but isn’t and we both find that thrilling.

But this whole thing started many years ago when I found evidence of her cheating - a one off after a party. It scared me at first because I don’t want to lose her. But pretty soon, I found that the thought of what she had done was such a turn on and I was invariably thinking about it whenever I masturbated and often whist we were having sex. I have never confronted her with this so it is possible that It didn’t actually happen. But the evidence was pretty strong, so I am in no doubt. I even know who the guy was (again with string and clear evidence).

This started my desire for her to have sex with other men. I eventually let this slip whilst in the throes of passion and eventually she began to play along. The focus on sex with a black lover came from her and was probably the result of all the attention she seemed to get from younger black guys at clubs etc (especially as she got curvier), the fact that she does find black men attractive, the visual eroticism of the colour contrast, and the sheer thrill of the social taboo. She introduced this element into our sex talk and I found it irresistibly erotic. It took many years with this purely as fantasy until she decided to make it happen, so in March she took a younger black lover - a former co-worker. This is her only lover apart from me (to my knowledge), but I feel that with time he might open up to the idea of more.

My wife has a regular black lover. She meets him about once a week, but never tells me when it will be. I just get told at the last minute not to disturb them until I get the all clear. That’s the first I know about it (though there are usually clues too). This way, it feels like she is cheating but isn’t and we both find that thrilling.

But this whole thing started many years ago when I found evidence of her cheating - a one off after a party. It scared me at first because I don’t want to lose her. But pretty soon, I found that the thought of what she had done was such a turn on and I was invariably thinking about it whenever I masturbated and often whist we were having sex. I have never confronted her with this so it is possible that It didn’t actually happen. But the evidence was pretty strong, so I am in no doubt. I even know who the guy was (again with string and clear evidence).

This started my desire for her to have sex with other men. I eventually let this slip whilst in the throes of passion and eventually she began to play along. The focus on sex with a black lover came from her and was probably the result of all the attention she seemed to get from younger black guys at clubs etc (especially as she got curvier), the fact that she does find black men attractive, the visual eroticism of the colour contrast, and the sheer thrill of the social taboo. She introduced this element into our sex talk and I found it irresistibly erotic. It took many years with this purely as fantasy until she decided to make it happen, so in March she took a younger black lover - a former co-worker. This is her only lover apart from me (to my knowledge), but I feel that with time he might open up to the idea of more.
My wife is a hotwife for 5 years but there needs to be complete openedx she. Needs to tell.him tomorrow xxx buy not tell him like a few hours before that is wrong .Play all.you wznt but your hisband needs to be number one except when she with her boyfriend .

• Wow
Reactions: toolman2c
My wife is a hotwife for 5 years but there needs to be complete openedx she. Needs to tell.him tomorrow xxx buy not tell him like a few hours before that is wrong .Play all.you wznt but your hisband needs to be number one except when she with her boyfriend .
Except in this case, this is exactly how the husband wants it. Seriously, it’s exciting and I love finding those little clues that she leaves for me (lingerie and stockings neatly laid out on the bed, for example).

• Wow
Reactions: toolman2c
It’s what got me into wanting to become a cuck. My fiancée cheated on me about 2-3 years ago, it did hurt a lot back then tbh, but we did work through it and are now about to get married in October. After we worked through that problem, I told her that it actually turned me on a lot and I would love to watch her fuck someone else in front of me.

In my humble opinion the cheating component is a requirement to become a true tradtional cuck husband. A hotwife is different and often discribed here as cuckoldry along with threesomes and the like. I appreciate though the meaning has changed over the last few years in this modern world.

In my experience going back over 30 years men are very naive, women are cunning creatures and find men easy to manipulate in all all directions.

I also suggest that having an affair or taking lovers isnt as common as suggested here.

However on the other side of the coin, i also believe that most females are seducable given the right person, opportunity and circumstances, drink, opportunity or familiarity being the main instigators and a mix of desire too.

I appreciate the comments of seduce_my_wife

That "she is too loyal to do that". That may very well be true or she simply doesnt want a lover, or is good at hiding her desires, you just never know.

My young wife was so boringly vanilla, with a circle of friends consisting of other young mums and that was her entire focus in life. She rarely wore anything other than jeans and a jumper, even on the rare occasions i gave her the opportunity to go out. If it was a skirt or dress, which was rare then it was a long one, she simply refused to wear what i called sexy stuff or show any cleavage.

So i was later shocked to see her with my best friend, drunk being "seduced" wearing such sexy items as jeans and a t shirt.

If that stunned and shocked me it was nothing to when she admitted he was actually her second lover and she had been his lover for a couple of years already. She arranged with him for me to watch sure i would accept her having a lover, by this time she was 23/24 with two children, He was married and we often went on holiday with his wife and kids. Obviously my view of her being sexually boring was rather wide of the mark.

Naive yes i was: occasional indicators were there but i missed them all, until he later told me: it came down to her desire: the right person, opportunity and circumstances.

Another kick in my masculinity as a sex starved husband as she was always too tired by 8pm and the kids were bathed and in bed was she instigated this affair.

She has never texted, or chatted with her subsequent lovers in between meets, showing absolutely no interest in doing so and most were married anyway so that wasnt safe to do.

Like most females they dont leave traces of stuff on accessable phones for us men to "find" i would say most are far too intelligent to do that.

Last edited:
In my humble opinion the cheating component is a requirement to become a true tradtional cuck husband. A hotwife is different and often discribed here as cuckoldry along with threesomes and the like. I appreciate though the meaning has changed over the last few years in this modern world.

In my experience going back over 30 years men are very naive, women are cunning creatures and find men easy to manipulate in all all directions.

I also suggest that having an affair or taking lovers isnt as common as suggested here.

However on the other side of the coin, i also believe that most females are seducable given the right person, opportunity and circumstances, drink, opportunity or familiarity being the main instigators and a mix of desire too.

I appreciate the comments of seduce_my_wife

That "she is too loyal to do that". That may very well be true or she simply doesnt want a lover, or is good at hiding her desires, you just never know.

My young wife was so boringly vanilla, with a circle of friends consisting of other young mums and that was her entire focus in life. She rarely wore anything other than jeans and a jumper, even on the rare occasions i gave her the opportunity to go out. If it was a skirt or dress, which was rare then it was a long one, she simply refused to wear what i called sexy stuff or show any cleavage.

So i was later shocked to see her with my best friend, drunk being "seduced" wearing such sexy items as jeans and a t shirt.

If that stunned and shocked me it was nothing to when she admitted he was actually her second lover and she had been his lover for a couple of years already. She arranged with him for me to watch sure i would accept her having a lover, by this time she was 23/24 with two children, He was married and we often went on holiday with his wife and kids. Obviously my view of her being sexually boring was rather wide of the mark.

Naive yes i was: occasional indicators were there but i missed them all, until he later told me: it came down to her desire: the right person, opportunity and circumstances.

She has never texted, or chatted with her subsequent lovers in between meets, showing absolutely no interest in doing so and most were married anyway so that wasnt safe to do.

Like most females they dont leave traces of stuff on accessable phones for us men to "find" i would say most are far too intelligent to do that.
I agree with everything you said. Interestingly when she drinks she does loosen up a bit. But she hides the emotion. When I bring it up, you can flirt with other guys, she thinks I don't love her.

She recently did mention, you have put lot of thoughts in my mind about sharing her. Can't tell if it is good or bad. Hope she comes around and have fun!

For me, one of the most unexpected outcomes over the long-term: It still arouses me, insanely so, when she "cheats," even though we've been doing the hot wife thing for more than two decades. I love the anxiety, the suspicion, imagining what she's up to, her secrets, the "naughty" aspect of an unfaithful, cheating wife... it makes me rock-hard...

I can see the excitement in it. I dated a girl that flatout told me she liked me so the only way she would date me was if she didn't have to lie to me about the fact she was going to fuck other guys. She never told me who she fucked or when, but I knew she was fucking 4 or 5 other guys. It was always hot when she would come over and I could tell she had just been fucked because her hair was messy or her clothes were disheveled.

With my wife we never did the play or pretend cheating thing. Lisa was very against any implication that what was happening wasn't 100% part of our relationship. We talked before the first time she fucked my best friend and agreed she wasn't cheating since I had to not know about it for it to be actual cheating.

She was adamant that if anyone ever came to me to tell me my wife was cheating I had to clarify that it wasn't cheating because I knew about it and approved. That by itself produced some pretty intense and exciting experiences. The look on another guys face when you explain why your wife isn't a cheater and he realizes you are a cuck and he can probably fuck your wife is something special.

Most of J's affairs start "behind my back", in that I doin't know she has an interest in someone until they get to the point where actual sex is about to happen. A lot of this takes place on business trips, so it unplanned drunken teasing and flirting initially, and it blossoms into a full bore affair. SHe usually lets me know about the affair just before actual intercourse takes place.
The only exception ot this was with her Boss/Lover, that was happening for 2 years before she actually owned up to it (I'm not dumb, I knew something was going on) and that was because she honestly believed she had come home from a hastily planned trip together to Cancun PREGNANT!! Hoped would be the correct term.....and she was QUITE emotional when he rperiod started a few days late and she knew she was not pregnant.

CW