Caught out.

For days after that event, I was compelled to stroke my cock to the visual memory of the experience. That helped somewhat with acceptance, the more I jerked to the visions of KK and all those cocks, the hotter it somehow made things, despite the background anger. I was also having an affair at the time, so there's that component - the sort of "comfort fucking" and revenge fucking to salve the emotional distress...
Ok I understand now,👍my experience with my wife cheating was so different,
He was a guy she worked with it started of by having coffee breaks together then the odd drink after work then she give him a lift home one night after work,
He invited her in to see his apartment were he kissed her and they ended up in bed together,
This went on for three months before she broke it of she said she realised how dangerous it was to our relationship and our marriage,
I could have ended there with me knowing nothing about it but her lover decided to ring our house number and inform me about their affair thinking if he split us up she would come running back to him,
I have never been one not to meet a problem head on so when she came home I challenged her about her affair,
She admitted it cryed and begged for forgiveness swore she didn't love him and it was only sex as if that made a difference,
She swore it was only me she loved and she was so sorry and it had been a huge mistake on her part,
For three months we hardly spoke to each other and I had moved into the spare room,
In those three months she said she was sorry a hundred times stopped going out with her girlfriends rang me every night when she was leaving work never left my side if we were out at night,
A month after that I got up in the night to go to the toilet and as I was passing her bedroom door it was open slightly and I heard her sobbing she was crying so hard I couldn't just walk away and I went into the room for the first time in months I sat on the bed and when she realised I was there she threw her arms around me again begging for forgiveness and this time I listened to her,
I held her then we were kissing then she asked me to make love to her,
After months without sex I gave in but the first time I didn't make love to her I fucked her hard face down and she took it without complaining,
Afterwards I apologised but she said she deserved it then we made love holding each other like we used to kissing and making slow sensual love,
The next day we talked I mean really talked I realised I still loved her and it wasn't the sex with her lover that upset me so much but the betrayal her going behind my back that is what really hurt,
We decided that our relationship was worth fighting for,
Over the next year we worked on each other and slowly rebuild our marriage,
I began to realise thinking about her having sex with another man turned me on and made me horny,
Our sex life was better than ever because now it wasn't just love but lust we had for each other, it was a year after that I took the next step and shared her with another man ,but that is another story,
That is how we got into the lifestyle of her being a hot wife and me being her partner in crime as long as there was no deceit and I knew about everything I was ok with it,
Over then last 10 years of and on we have experienced almost everything a couple could experience,
We made mistakes lots of them but we made them together and found what works for us,
I hope you find our storie interesting we were lucky lots of couples are not so lucky and can't find a way back from cheating, 👍

We have an agreement that she can have any of her BF's over as long as I know. She'll either call or text me just to let me know. I have walked in several times to find her with either his cock in her mouth or them fucking on the couch, I let them have their time unless they call me in for something. The hottest time I think I saw was one of the guys was going to be there, so when I got home his car was in the driveway, so no big deal. When I walked in I did get a surprise though, Bf was on his back on the livingroom floor, the wife was sitting on his face getting a fantastic pussy licking, and the next door neighbors wife was giving him head. I went over and started to finger her pussy and she jumped a little, not expecting that, took her mouth off him and told me to eat her,which I gladly did. Unfortunately that so far has been the only time.

Reactions: Rikx and Bat boy
He was a guy she worked with it started of by having coffee breaks together then the odd drink after work then she give him a lift home one night after work,
He invited her in to see his apartment were he kissed her and they ended up in bed together,
This went on for three months before she broke it of she said she realised how dangerous it was to our relationship and our marriage,

Over then last 10 years of and on we have experienced almost everything a couple could experience,
We made mistakes lots of them but we made them together and found what works for us,
I hope you find our storie interesting we were lucky lots of couples are not so lucky and can't find a way back from cheating, 👍

I struggled with the conflicts I felt over KK's cheating for years. I never really directly confronted her about any of it. The combination of shame, over knowing she was fucking other men, all while being aroused by it, even pillow-talking it to her, encouraging her took adjusting to.

My experiences for a long while were intense arousal over each time I caught her in the act, followed by a period of self-loathing and disgust. Stroking to the visual memory of these events always gets me insanely hard.

Reactions: samsar
How many guys on here have walked in on their wife having sex with another guy when they knew nothing about it,
What was your reaction, were you shocked, mad,turned on,or devastated, and how did it turn out for you and your wife,?
It happened to me. I found my gf and him on his sofa in the middle of the night. They were still dressed but it was clear enough that something was on. Her hair was out of order and her cardigan too. The sheepish look in their eyes said it all. I was shocked, but also not entirely surprised. Thoughts raced through my mind. What to do? Join them, get angry or walk off? I opted for the latter, headed for my room in the same house. I would later find out that I wrongly assumed that it had already happened, but it had not! They had been kissing and petting, but she had wanted to wait to see how I would respond. When I left, she thought that I didn't care and only then they hit if off.

What amazed me was that she came over to check om me afterwards. I was upset but appreciated that she did come to see me. I thought I had lost her already. We cuddled for a bit and I got a hard on. She admitted that she just had sex with him and that she had let him cum in her. That put me off (little did I know what it would be like if I had her now). She seemed to understand but said she would go back to him as that night she was with him.

It happened to me. I found my gf and him on his sofa in the middle of the night. They were still dressed but it was clear enough that something was on. Her hair was out of order and her cardigan too. The sheepish look in their eyes said it all. I was shocked, but also not entirely surprised. Thoughts raced through my mind. What to do? Join them, get angry or walk off? I opted for the latter, headed for my room in the same house. I would later find out that I wrongly assumed that it had already happened, but it had not! They had been kissing and petting, but she had wanted to wait to see how I would respond. When I left, she thought that I didn't care and only then they hit if off.

What amazed me was that she came over to check om me afterwards. I was upset but appreciated that she did come to see me. I thought I had lost her already. We cuddled for a bit and I got a hard on. She admitted that she just had sex with him and that she had let him cum in her. That put me off (little did I know what it would be like if I had her now). She seemed to understand but said she would go back to him as that night she was with him.
I would have married her the next day.

Reactions: Rikx
I would have married her the next day.
I did! I did ask her to become my girlfriend the next day. I still felt very hung over from what had happened, and I didn't ask her because of what she did. I just didn't want to lose her. She didn't commit right away, and made me work hard for her in the weeks that followed. I would learn only much later what else happened during those weeks. A couple of years later, the idea of a threesome came up and after a long to-and-fro, she said yes, and let me choose with whom, and she made me ask him.

I did! I did ask her to become my girlfriend the next day. I still felt very hung over from what had happened, and I didn't ask her because of what she did. I just didn't want to lose her. She didn't commit right away, and made me work hard for her in the weeks that followed. I would learn only much later what else happened during those weeks. A couple of years later, the idea of a threesome came up and after a long to-and-fro, she said yes, and let me choose with whom, and she made me ask him.
How did it all work out?

Darn that's hard,but as your girlfriend I guess you had no real hold on her I mean it wasn't like you had been married for years,
I had girlfriends who went with other guys when I wasn't around and I dated other girls but that stopped when I married my wife, and I expected loyalty from her I took my wedding vows seriously I didn't cheat but she did,it happens and it hurts, 👍

How did the threesome go,👍

How did it all work out?
After a year of talking, we had our threesome, which was a mind-blowing experience. A year later, again, and two years later, she went all out.
How did the threesome go,👍

Wish you could have been there to see it.

Imagine a petite 26 y/o blonde and us two, me 27 and he also 26. Very late at night, in his room in the student house where I used to live before. We were tipsy from an evening out together during which time she had given him a disproportionate amount of attention. Anyone seeing the three of us at the bar that night would have thought she was his girlfriend. She had definitely counted on it happening that night but it all depended on the dynamics between us, and our courage.

I ended up gently directing her into his arms. She let go and he welcomed her. They kissed, they kissed some more and then it was as if they'd never stop. Her hand went down his pants and she skilfully opened his zipper. I saw how her fingers explored the contours of his solid hard-on. She managed to pull his out and she now held his bare dick in her hand. I was as impressed as she was, for his head started where mine ended.

When I felt her up down there, I was shocked to feel how wet she was. Seriously much, much wetter than she had been with me previously. She indicated that she wanted to be fucked and for a few moments the question seemed to be, by whom. I was perplexed and so he made his move. He rolled on top of her as she opened her thighs for him. I quickly moved behind them so I could see what would happen next... And that was what we wanted all along... He fucked my girlfriend right there in front of me and she loved it. So did I, it was so intens, so wow!!

Would love to chat some other time to share more.

I could have ended there with me knowing nothing about it but her lover decided to ring our house number and inform me about their affair thinking if he split us up she would come running back to him,
I have never been one not to meet a problem head on so when she came home I challenged her about her affair,
She admitted it cryed and begged for forgiveness swore she didn't love him and it was only sex as if that made a difference,
She swore it was only me she loved and she was so sorry and it had been a huge mistake on her part,
For three months we hardly spoke to each other and I had moved into the spare room,
In those three months she said she was sorry a hundred times stopped going out with her girlfriends rang me every night when she was leaving work never left my side if we were out at night,
A month after that I got up in the night to go to the toilet and as I was passing her bedroom door it was open slightly and I heard her sobbing she was crying so hard I couldn't just walk away and I went into the room for the first time in months I sat on the bed and when she realised I was there she threw her arms around me again begging for forgiveness and this time I listened to her,
I held her then we were kissing then she asked me to make love to her,
After months without sex I gave in but the first time I didn't make love to her I fucked her hard face down and she took it without complaining,
Afterwards I apologised but she said she deserved it then we made love holding each other like we used to kissing and making slow sensual love,
The next day we talked I mean really talked I realised I still loved her and it wasn't the sex with her lover that upset me so much but the betrayal her going behind my back that is what really hurt,
We decided that our relationship was worth fighting for,
Over the next year we worked on each other and slowly rebuild our marriage,
I began to realise thinking about her having sex with another man turned me on and made me horny,
Our sex life was better than ever because now it wasn't just love but lust we had for each other, it was a year after that I took the next step and shared her with another man ,but that is another story,
That is how we got into the lifestyle of her being a hot wife and me being her partner in crime as long as there was no deceit and I knew about everything I was ok with it,
She clearly loved you so much, so why did she end up with him, just the temptation I suppose. The fact that she volunteered it all to you is more evidence that she really loves you. It's hard to read how you ended up punishing her (intentionally or not) but I understand how that can happen. The sense of betrayal can be such a false emotion isn't it, her doing what she did, how did that truly short-change you during those three months?

Reactions: Edik23
After a year of talking, we had our threesome, which was a mind-blowing experience. A year later, again, and two years later, she went all out.

Wish you could have been there to see it.

Imagine a petite 26 y/o blonde and us two, me 27 and he also 26. Very late at night, in his room in the student house where I used to live before. We were tipsy from an evening out together during which time she had given him a disproportionate amount of attention. Anyone seeing the three of us at the bar that night would have thought she was his girlfriend. She had definitely counted on it happening that night but it all depended on the dynamics between us, and our courage.

I ended up gently directing her into his arms. She let go and he welcomed her. They kissed, they kissed some more and then it was as if they'd never stop. Her hand went down his pants and she skilfully opened his zipper. I saw how her fingers explored the contours of his solid hard-on. She managed to pull his out and she now held his bare dick in her hand. I was as impressed as she was, for his head started where mine ended.

When I felt her up down there, I was shocked to feel how wet she was. Seriously much, much wetter than she had been with me previously. She indicated that she wanted to be fucked and for a few moments the question seemed to be, by whom. I was perplexed and so he made his move. He rolled on top of her as she opened her thighs for him. I quickly moved behind them so I could see what would happen next... And that was what we wanted all along... He fucked my girlfriend right there in front of me and she loved it. So did I, it was so intens, so wow!!

Would love to chat some other time to share more.
PM me if you want,👍

She clearly loved you so much, so why did she end up with him, just the temptation I suppose. The fact that she volunteered it all to you is more evidence that she really loves you. It's hard to read how you ended up punishing her (intentionally or not) but I understand how that can happen. The sense of betrayal can be such a false emotion isn't it, her doing what she did, how did that truly short-change you during those three months?
During those three months I knew nothing about it apparently they went to his flat after work once or twice a week to have sex but the novelty for her wore of quite quickly not sl much him,
He started to get serious talking about her leaving me and moving in with him which she had no intention of doing and when she told him it was over her looked for revenge,
He really thought informing me of their affair would break us up and she would come running back to him,
She has told me numerous times she doesn't know why she let it happen, our life was good we had started a family no money worrys and she was happy in her life indeed she said it was and is everything she wanted in her life,
So why then put it all in jeopardy, she explained that she doesn't know, he was easy to talk to at first over coffee breaks then a drink after work then the first time in his flat it just happened she was in his arms they were kissing and they ended up in bed together,
She said it just sort of creeped up on her she knew it was wrong but she went back and they did it again,
I was never to find out but then the phone call and everything went crazy,
I just reacted to the shock of that phone call and when she came home and admitted it I wanted to kill someone that is how strong my reaction was,
My perfect world had been blown out of existence, my perfect wife wasn't as perfect as I thought, and I reacted with anger, what happened in the months ahead wasn't me just punishing her I was punishing myself for being so blind and believing things could ever be perfect,
I never thought about leaving her or divorcing her not once I just needed to get my head around what happened,
Betrayal can do things to your head it really messes you up,
It took us awhile to recover for me to put the hurt aside time was the healer it took time,
Once she convinced me that it had nothing to do with her love for me,and believe me she tryed hard she accepted full responsibility for her actions and the hurt it caused me and I eventually forgive her ,
Plus I'm a stubborn sort of a guy and I wasn't going to let him move in if I kicked her out not that i ever thought of doing that,lol
She was and is a great wife and mother, so she made a mistake who hasn't we learned from it and moved on.👍