Can a cock be too big?

Boyyyt

Male
I had an experience recently where I was chatting to a new girl and things got a little sexual. Ended up sending some cock pics and she told me that she wouldnā€™t meet up cause I was too big. Kinda shocked me. šŸ˜… Any ladies got similar feelings? I look forward to hearing your opinions šŸ˜Š

Thereā€™s are pics on my profile if you need reference but Iā€™m about 8.5ā€

I had an experience recently where I was chatting to a new girl and things got a little sexual. Ended up sending some cock pics and she told me that she wouldnā€™t meet up cause I was too big. Kinda shocked me. šŸ˜… Any ladies got similar feelings? I look forward to hearing your opinions šŸ˜Š

Thereā€™s are pics on my profile if you need reference but Iā€™m about 8.5ā€
I've been with girls that I bottomed out in and could feel my average 6" dick hitting their insides so I know some girls can't take a long cock.

I have seen my wife take 11" effortlessly and then struggle with 8". I have always thought it is not the size of the cock, but how the man uses it and how he prepares her for penetration.

I do agree that I have felt sorry for a few large men, they never got to get their full length inside my wife due to their size. We have one male friend with a huge penis and he has told us many times, his size is a curse and many women never give him the chance but many cannot take him once they do try. Not only does he have length, but he is also very thick.
Sounds like he would be a real pain in the ass.šŸ˜