Budding hotwife?

My wife and I were talking about her recent lack of feeling sexy, attractive and confident and she suggested that it would help if I took her out and showed her off. I asked her what she had in mind and she said she didn’t know. I tell her every day that she’s sexy and attractive and that I see how men and women look at her. Also, I’ve told her that I know she could have any man she wants. What does everyone think she means and wants?

My wife and I were talking about her recent lack of feeling sexy, attractive and confident and she suggested that it would help if I took her out and showed her off. I asked her what she had in mind and she said she didn’t know. I tell her every day that she’s sexy and attractive and that I see how men and women look at her. Also, I’ve told her that I know she could have any man she wants. What does everyone think she means and wants?

Did you ever talked about some fantasies, or do you know if she reads or watches wife sharing content?

If so, she might feel your field of agreeblaness. Otherwise, she just might be wanting to go out some more.

Did you ever talked about some fantasies, or do you know if she reads or watches wife sharing content?

If so, she might feel your field of agreeblaness. Otherwise, she just might be wanting to go out some more.
We’ve talked about swapping, cuckolding, and showing her off. She’s interested at this point of only being shown off to people anonymously. She’s not interested in the comments though. I thought she would be interested. She definitely likes exhibitionism/voyeurism. We have watched others and played together alone at adult theater. She said it made her feel dirty in a good way and wants to go back. She was so wet and we had great sex after the visits.

We’ve talked about swapping, cuckolding, and showing her off. She’s interested at this point of only being shown off to people anonymously. She’s not interested in the comments though. I thought she would be interested. She definitely likes exhibitionism/voyeurism. We have watched others and played together alone at adult theater. She said it made her feel dirty in a good way and wants to go back. She was so wet and we had great sex after the visits.

Well, seems like your wife wants you to move on with fun. Of course, she needs you to take step-by-step initiatives to feel secure you wouldn't criticize her for desiring it.

Hi Jennifer here. It means you should be paying more attention to her. You need to go beyond the usual compliments and maybe buy her some sexy lingerie. Start there. Maybe find a Boudoir Photographer and book her a session. Something that's really hot is let her catch you jerking off to a picture of her.
Thanks for the insights Jennifer. I like the ideas.