Biggest Cock your wife has taken in her Pussy?

Watched her take 3 bbc all 3 between 10 and 12 in and one was big around as a 20 oz bottle others about a soda can needless to say she took them like a champ after they stretched her a little at first but she told them that's what she wanted so they stretched it until every inch fit and she moaned and was enjoying herself more than I had ever seen and cum so many times that by the end all you had to do is blow on her clit and she was shivering it was amazing

Attachments

• 20200427_051011.jpg
    20200427_051011.jpg
    475.6 KB · Views: 45
Her first bbc was the biggest, over 10” and very thick, thankfully he knew how to refrain from forcing it all the way in, 5’2” and 105 lbs, she is not as deep as some bbw’s we know! She took as much as she could like a champ and loved it.

• Love
Reactions: WantToWatchWife
My wife has always told me that she in not particularly concerned with the size of a mans cock and that I am quite enough for her (I am about 6"). She met this guy at one of the parties and he rocked her world. She never measured it but he has to be at least 12" and quite thick.

It was pretty hot watching that cock plunge into her lily white pussy.

Attachments

• VID_20220924_212128462 (1).mp4
    32.1 MB
  • cage1.jpg
    cage1.jpg
    3.5 KB · Views: 41
Her current bull. He is 9 inches long and 7 girth.
Is a guy from this site.
And she said he is pleasing her better than anyone before. I'm not sure if this is related with the size, or with the skills of this guy. But being honest, she sounds crazy hot when he is fucking her.
I never heard her cuming like that.

I'm an honest 8" with a 6.5" girth. I've never bottom out in my wife. She had a guy that she said was longer and he couldn't go fully in, so she guessed he was 10 or more. She said he wasn't as thick as me, and while she enjoyed it, she'd like to try one longer and thicker.
Wow, I thought our bull was already impression when I saw him the first time with my girlfriend.
But if you say she told you that guy was 10 inches, I can't imagine that monster.

My wife is only 5 feet tall, she told once after we were married that out of all the cocks she's sucked and gotten fucked by mine was the biggest and thickest, my cock is 8+ and thick according to her, I've always considered myself average but a lot of my previous girls also said I was huge, years after my wife and I were married she tried her first BBC and then a year later fucked another BBC, according to her they were well hung but that it wasn't the size that made her cum, it was knowing that she was being fucked by a totally different race of man that made her cum hard.