Big cock

coastalkid

Male
Gold
Is big or bigger cock always the reason a wife or girlfriend has sex with someone else? If a husband/bf has a big cock does that mean the wife/gf doesn't need or want to look elsewhere? Are there wives out there that have sex regularly with men smaller than their husbands?

I've always known that there is nothing you can do about your physical size, it is what it is. There are a bunch of other factors like endurance, skill, charisma/looks, or affluence that could be as important. Naturally, the ideal is to have it all of course. It makes me wonder how much worse it might be for a husband that has the big cock that lacks something the wife craves. He's really no better off than the smaller husband.

I have a small cock, and I cum really fast. That is the reason she gave when she brought up inviting in other men. She told me that I'm not able to satisfy her sexually. We discussed it, and decided to invite other men. Cock size is important to her both as eye candy and for satisfaction. She now sees a couple of guys who are hung, can stay hard, and can last until she is completely satisfied. She is as happy as I've ever seen her and so am I.

I have a small cock, and I cum really fast. That is the reason she gave when she brought up inviting in other men. She told me that I'm not able to satisfy her sexually. We discussed it, and decided to invite other men. Cock size is important to her both as eye candy and for satisfaction. She now sees a couple of guys who are hung, can stay hard, and can last until she is completely satisfied. She is as happy as I've ever seen her and so am I.
Didn't she know all this about you before she married you?

Reactions: Vincenzo
Didn't she know all this about you before she married you?
Yes, she did. She told me that my performance in bed wasn't that great, but that she loved me and that she'd see how things worked out down the road. She told me that I was really good at oral, and that maybe her vibe and dildo would fill in the rest. She told me that if things didn't work out sexually with us that she's like to talk about inviting in other men. Then, after some years of marriage, that's what we did. We are now both much happier.

Is big or bigger cock always the reason a wife or girlfriend has sex with someone else? If a husband/bf has a big cock does that mean the wife/gf doesn't need or want to look elsewhere? Are there wives out there that have sex regularly with men smaller than their husbands?

I've always known that there is nothing you can do about your physical size, it is what it is. There are a bunch of other factors like endurance, skill, charisma/looks, or affluence that could be as important. Naturally, the ideal is to have it all of course. It makes me wonder how much worse it might be for a husband that has the big cock that lacks something the wife craves. He's really no better off than the smaller husband.
One of our regulars is my best friend, he is only 4" hard. While she loves having a big dick join us, she enjoys being pleasured by 2 dicks just as much, and I love to see her pleasure