Big cock

coastalkid

Male
Gold
Is big or bigger cock always the reason a wife or girlfriend has sex with someone else? If a husband/bf has a big cock does that mean the wife/gf doesn't need or want to look elsewhere? Are there wives out there that have sex regularly with men smaller than their husbands?

I've always known that there is nothing you can do about your physical size, it is what it is. There are a bunch of other factors like endurance, skill, charisma/looks, or affluence that could be as important. Naturally, the ideal is to have it all of course. It makes me wonder how much worse it might be for a husband that has the big cock that lacks something the wife craves. He's really no better off than the smaller husband.

Reactions: like2wacher66
I have a pretty big cock, I want my wife to have sex with someone else because I think it would be hot.
I'm definitely not small nor am I some hung stallion either. I'm in agreement with you, I'd love for my wife to have sex with someone else as long (pun intended) she wanted it. A lot of times you get the impression that if she isn't trying a bigger cock it isn't all that different than what she gets at home. I don't have a hot wife. She knows I think it's hot and she teases me about it when we have sex. I would like her recognize the recreational aspect of sex, sex for fun. I can't imagine my wife becoming a size queen but you never know. Most likely I'll never know, but guy can hope right?

Reactions: somos2conmuchos
All depends on the context. My hubby has a good sized cock so that’s not the only reason for fucking other guys. For me, a regular bull has to have a big cock. However, if it’s a random hook up, I don’t really mind and I’ve had great sex with some very averagely hung guys. Variety and the thrill of fucking someone new, the excitement of going out on the pull etc are all part of the turn on so it’s not all about cock size by any means. Don’t get me wrong, getting picked up by a guy and discovering he’s hung is a definite bonus but it isn’t the only factor at play.
Lynn x

• Love
Reactions: coastalkid
Is big or bigger cock always the reason a wife or girlfriend has sex with someone else? If a husband/bf has a big cock does that mean the wife/gf doesn't need or want to look elsewhere? Are there wives out there that have sex regularly with men smaller than their husbands?

I've always known that there is nothing you can do about your physical size, it is what it is. There are a bunch of other factors like endurance, skill, charisma/looks, or affluence that could be as important. Naturally, the ideal is to have it all of course. It makes me wonder how much worse it might be for a husband that has the big cock that lacks something the wife craves. He's really no better off than the smaller husband.
My wife is the type that just loves fucking, she's told me before that she can make any size work as long as it's not tiny, I'm 7+ and thick and often share my wife with my friend who is around 6, I've seen her cum hard while riding him, she's been with other guys on her own so I'm sure she's had a lot of different sizes,

Here's some pictures of my friend's cock and mine, my cock is on the right, also some pictures of my wife after enjoying my friend's cock.

1000018170.jpg1000018171.jpg1000018173.jpg1000018172.jpg

I've always known that there is nothing you can do about your physical size, it is what it is. There are a bunch of other factors like endurance, skill, charisma/looks, or affluence that could be as important. Naturally, the ideal is to have it all of course. It makes me wonder how much worse it might be for a husband that has the big cock that lacks something the wife craves. He's really no better off than the smaller husband
Over the years i have talked to a few girlfriends and some of them have been honest enough to tell me that besides enjoying a bigger or thicker cock they were more in search of a NEW cock and that some of these girls just really enjoyed the feel of a new cock shoving up their pussy.

Over the years i have talked to a few girlfriends and some of them have been honest enough to tell me that besides enjoying a bigger or thicker cock they were more in search of a NEW cock and that some of these girls just really enjoyed the feel of a new cock shoving up their pussy.
I realize there will never be one clear answer to this. I would have to believe that the thrill of "new" plays a significant part. You often hear the phrase "variety is the spice of life" and it is widely accepted publicly with sex being omitted because of traditional monogamous cultural norms dominating our society. When something becomes off limits many people are drawn to doing whatever it is whether it is sex or the speed limit. I met my wife at a Christian college and I saw lots and lots of repressed "preacher's kids" indulging in all sorts of deviation. It was almost like they couldn't help themselves.

So, I definitely agree that "new" has its appeal whether it's big or small. As I stated before, having it all is the best possible outcome and makes me wonder, is the thrill of "new" not as important when they find that big(ger) cock. Does the quest for new get postponed in lieu of a good catch? Some couples have rules about not having long term relationships stemming from a fear of attachment. In those cases they are always hunting for "new".

WifewantstoPlay

• Fresh cuckold community, share your wife photos or cuckold lifestyle experience here, search bulls to fuck.

Quick Navigation

User Menu