Bi men on here?

I think cuckold introduces the whole dom m/sub m dynamic pretty quickly.

I went from strictly heterosexual, and not interested in being touched by a man at all (but cool with men being bi/gay etc.) to taking a man guiding my cock into his wife, and wanting to suck my cock hard to be a great compliment 😃

I was as surprised as anyone lol
Yup,it seems to surprise a lot of us ex straight guys. Once I submitted and sucked a cock I was hooked.

Reactions: torontobrit
I was bi curious for many years and as a kid played the usual doctors and nurses involvingmy next-door neighbours daughter and some male friends. Later in life I told my first wife in the early days of our relationship about my fantasies, including bi experiences and feelings and she seemed to be ok with it, but as the relationship grew she seemed to become obsessed with it. We went on a touring caravan holiday where she had the chance to help me live out the fantasy in a group session, which worked out great. Since then I have took what ever chance I could, but my present wife resents bi and gay people, she has a few days in her family. So now I am back to being frustrated again