Bi fantasy

CJJoinus

Couple
From
NE, US
I have this fantasy of a much older perverted grandpa that sits down with his (grandkid) and he tells him that he knows about his bi desires and wants to help him and starts touching himself and undoing his pants and he says it’s been a long time and he wants my help and won’t tell anybody and he would start kissing my neck and I would start jerking him and said I can be as fem as I want and kisses me before I start sucking him and he would start touching groping me and I let him finger me till I would eventually take him raw or swallow his cum

I have this fantasy of a much older perverted grandpa that sits down with his (grandkid) and he tells him that he knows about his bi desires and wants to help him and starts touching himself and undoing his pants and he says it’s been a long time and he wants my help and won’t tell anybody and he would start kissing my neck and I would start jerking him and said I can be as fem as I want and kisses me before I start sucking him and he would start touching groping me and I let him finger me till I would eventually take him raw or swallow his cum
Lovely ...❤️❤️❤️

Reactions: CJJoinus
Perv grandpa here lol