Best cage

Hi All,
Just wanted to share a cage I tried today as have found it real difficult to find one with 60mm+ ring with small tube.
Anyway, here it is and after the first day it’s been great with no lubing or adjusting throughout the day and it’s very discreet with my girly pants on.
Highly recommended for those with clit dick and big balls IMG_4729.png

Hi All,
Just wanted to share a cage I tried today as have found it real difficult to find one with 60mm+ ring with small tube.
Anyway, here it is and after the first day it’s been great with no lubing or adjusting throughout the day and it’s very discreet with my girly pants on.
Highly recommended for those with clit dick and big balls View attachment 2174364
Now show us what it looks like when you actually have it on

Reactions: Floatsyourboat
I have a similar cage but with a brass padlock.... where did you get this one?
Also my ring tends to slide forward towards my balls. Do you have that problem? I couldnt go with a smaller diameter ring, so I'm thinking it just may be the fit isnt exactly right for me.
ordered it from amazon , and what i liked about it , is you can also get different size rings and cages separately , which i did have to order a larger rind, at half the cost of the entire set up ,

This is my 2nd cage I've bought. First one was similar to this, but a bit longer, and I didn't "bottom out" when I was soft, but when I grew into it, it hurt a little. Someone suggested I get a smaller cage, which I did, and fit snuggly in it even when soft, so there's no growing pains.
I really like the weight of the metal cage as it pulls me down (a little constant reminder), but the brass lock came with sharp edges that cut into me when I slept, so I took a file to the sharp edges, and now that's solved.
Also, my first cage only had a small opening at the tip, so taking a ******** became quite an event to clean up. This one has a big slot that I can easily line up and ******** through.
I like the looks, weight and openness of this metal cage, but I'm thinking about getting a lighter one in nylon. Any suggestions?
I have a little trouble getting my balls through the ring, so was thinking about a split ring, but afraid of it pinching me.
Will I miss the weight of the metal cage?
My wife is slowly warming up to the idea of me wearing this "medieval" cage, so I wonder what she'll think of a modern black cage.
Also looking forward to a built-in lock however I might miss the little brass lock swinging and clinking when I walk.

Not looking for "long-term" wear, but trying to get past a week. I'm game, but my wife is a tease, gets me out at night and edges me, then feels bad that I'm all worked up and instead of putting me back in my cage (as I secretly hope for) she climbs on and fucks me till I cum. Then I have to start back from scratch. So I don't know what all the euphoria is yet about orgasm denial for 21 days before release. Someday I guess.

Attachments

• 64.jpg
    64.jpg
    542.9 KB · Views: 6
  • 99.jpg
    99.jpg
    238.9 KB · Views: 5