I'm a bull from Melbourne. Looking forward to connecting to hotwifes and cucks from here. We can start with simple chat first to see if the chemistry works between us

Queensland Australia peoples
Hi there hubby and I are a couple in late 30s looking for single guys and couples to play with.
We have many kinks and are easy going and laid back.located 2 hours north of Brisbane.
Looking for hot kinky couples to play with or well hung older gentlemen for 3 some MfM fun.
Shoot us a message or reply only just signed up xx

Attachments

• 20240122_094922.jpg
    20240122_094922.jpg
    434.7 KB · Views: 44
Last edited by a moderator:
Hi there hubby and I are a couple in late 30s looking for single guys and couples to play with.
We have many kinks and are easy going and laid back.located 2 hours north of Brisbane.
Looking for hot kinky couples to play with or well hung older gentlemen for 3 some MfM fun.
Great looking arse and a glorious bald cunt

Reactions: Openhubbi
Yes🤪

Would definitely give u my young bwc

WifewantstoPlay

• Fresh cuckold community, share your wife photos or cuckold lifestyle experience here, search bulls to fuck.

Quick Navigation

User Menu