Any white older bulls (BWC) 48+ for sexting black wife

59 . Long ago I realized sex is more mental than physical so have developed my erotic texting skills . I have no doubt she will get off and become far more naughty

I am a mid 50s, white guy from the UK. I have a number of acquaintances on kick and sk, where we chat and have some gentle fun. I mainly do captions on here for people, but also do roleplay, teasing etc, and it has served me well over the yeras. I would love to chat with your wife and start to expand her mind to the possibilities.

Jim
Hi Jim Gumby

Whilst going through the website I just hit your contact- Would you like to connect with me as I am in a similar situation with my wife - My wife is from Maldives and I am from Mumbai residing in Dubai- Once you confirm I will write you my email and WhatsApp to connect and exchange pics- Thanks

It would be an honor too sext wife an Ebony Queen like her. 337 410 3048 on WhatsUp or telegraph . I am an teacher and I know how to morivate my students too buy into the info.
Your wife looks amazing,I will gladly convince her why this is no doubt the most life changing decision she will be so happy she made. I Wil be honest and give her minor negative reasons and why the positive reason will overwhelming out weight the bad.
She will come to not only like it, She will turn into a Lover of the life that once she begins will look at you and tell you, YOU WANTED THIS , NOW I WILL GIVE YOU MORE THAN YOU EVER DREAMED, BC I WILL NEVER STOP MAKING YOU MY CUCK!!!!
I WILL HAVE HER TRAIN YOU AS HER AND I ENJOY EACH OTHER, SHE WILL BE TURNING YOU INTO HER BITCH AND LOVE EVERY SECOND .. GUARANTED. !!!

Attachments

• 20240717_114136.jpg
    20240717_114136.jpg
    299.4 KB · Views: 2
Reactions: Alwayshard
Reactions: 7long6girth