Any real stories from Australia?

My First and at the time, regretted, cuckold experience.

I don’t think this is a particularly hot story, but it is true and it’s a hot memory for me, although I didn’t think so at the time.

I’m the male in this couple. Unfortunately for me, my 1st experience with group and I guess cuckold like sex came too early in my life. I wasn’t ready to experience watching my girl fucking another guy.

Although I was a very horny teenager and wanted to fuck everything that moved, I never liked the idea of anyone else fucking my girlfriend, I still had the jealousy thing going, but I’d walk over broken glass to fuck some other guy’s girl.

Me and my girlfriend at the time Sharon, lived in a ground floor apartment in the inner western suburbs of Sydney.

One very hot summer evening our friends Cheryl and Peter had come over for the usual excessive drinking night that Australian late teens like to indulge in. Binge drinking was certainly the norm.

We were all 18 years of age which is the legal age to buy alcohol in Australia and the age of sexual consent is 16.

Sharon was a blonde with great D cup tits. She was the type of girl who really loved sex but thought a good girl should never give it away easy and normally acted conservatively.

Cheryl on the other hand was the opposite. She loved to fuck and suck and was sexually aggressive. She had a similar body to Sharon with a skin that always looked hot.

Peter was like me. He would fuck the festered ass of a Black Snake if someone held its head. Peter had one major thing going for him, he had a thick eight or nine inch cock. The man was a tripod.

After a couple of hours of drinking we were three parts under the table when, because the apartment had no air con and it was very warm, Cheryl decided that we should go out to the courtyard at rear of the apartments and hose off to cool down.

The area was dark so no one else could see us and soon as we picked up the hose, Cheryl took off all her clothes, Sharon soon followed her lead.

So there we were, two 18yo boys with two large breasted girls, wet and naked. We both could but stare at these two girls hosing each other down. Us two boys had left our underpants on. The girls were really enjoying their naked romp in the back yard.

Peter and I decided to go back inside and left the girls to play. We were a little concerned that their laughing may attract some attention from the other apartments but mainly I’m sure we were wondering where this may go although neither of us said a word about it. We didn’t know in what state the girls would return to the apartment.

Of course, they returned totally naked and still wet.

We all sat there drinking and looking at each other and not saying too much at all. I couldn’t believe that my sweet Sharon was naked in front of Peter and looking at me with a “well what are you guys going to do about this” look on her face and my god Cheryl looked so fucking hot. I always wanted to fuck her but the only way I could fuck her now was to let Peter have Sharon and I knew I’d hate myself when it was over if I let it happen.

Well my cock was now starting to seize control of my brain and the words “let’s go into the bedroom” came out of my mouth and nobody said no, so in we went.

We started playing with our own girls, sucking tits and fingering while they pulled our respective cocks and rubbed our balls and then I pressed the go button still knowing I’d hate myself later but looking at Cheryl’s beautiful tits, I couldn’t help myself.

I just had to have a feel of Cheryl’s tits and with that Peter said “hey” but had a big smile on his face and Cheryl said “isn’t that the point of this”

With that it was on. Pussies were being fingered and licked and tits were being sucked. After we spent about 10 minutes feeling each other’s girlfriends Peter said, “it’s their turn to work on us” so he and I laid on our back but before anything else happened Cheryl said, “let’s swap”.

Cheryl immediately sat on my cock and it went straight up and she started trying to bash my groin with her pussy. It was too much for me and I could feel my balls about to explode, so I pulled my cock out. Her pussy just sucked it straight back in and returned to thrusting hard. Several times I tried to pull out before I blew but Cheryl just sucked it straight back in until I couldn’t hold it anymore and I blew my load inside her. Needless to say, she seemed a little peeved at this little event. “Shit” she said, “I was so fucken close”

Of course now my conscience was starting to kick back in. I’ve always been amazed by the different thought process of pre and post orgasm.

I looked next to me and Peter wasn’t hard yet, he was still kissing, licking and sucking her tits but his cock wasn’t ready. Peter looked down at his cock and gestured to her to go down and down she slid.

I had cum in his girlfriend, so I’ve signed the contract and even though I knew I’d hate this, I had to let it run its course. I just hoped it was quick.

Sharon started slowly stroking his cock as she licked his balls. I can still see her tongue slip up his shaft and back to his balls. To my surprise Cheryl moved over and stroked Sharon’s head and said, “c’mon suck his cock good”. With that Sharon sucked his cock deep into her mouth down to his balls. “That’s a good girl” Cheryl said. I can only imagine the look I gave her. Sharon was now sucking hard and deep and rubbing his balls, and his cock was now hard and huge. I could see her saliva all down his shaft. All the time Cheryl was saying “suck it babe, suck Pete’s cock” and was fingering herself.

After several minutes of cock sucking, Peter sat up, Sharon laid on her back and Peter moved up and was straddled over her chest.. At first I didn’t know what he was up to until Chery said, “oh yeah sweety, fuck her throat”. At first I couldn’t see it going down from my angle but I could tell by how far his ass was moving in and out that it was going down deep. At first he was moving slow but his speed and thrust increased. Cheryl went around and looked and said, “come and see this, his balls are slapping her chin”. I declined the offer. But soon he lifted his ass enough that I had a good of view of his cock going in and out of her mouth. Thinking of it now it was an awesome sight.

Cheryl asked him “are you ever going to fuck her”? I gave her the filthiest look. Peter said “would you like that babe?” Cheryl said “oh yeah, I want to watch you fuck her”. While he was still sliding his cock into her mouth he told Sharon it’s time to fuck, As much as she could she nodded her head.

She opened her legs and wide and I had a good view of that big thick cock slide in right up to his balls. Sharon moaned and arched her back as it went in. I can still see it like it was in slow motion how is cock would come out of her and then thrust deep and hard with his balls making a slapping noise on her ass cheeks with every thrust and just his balls hanging out of her.

The noises were incredible, Sharon was moaning, Peter was sort of growling, Cheryl let out the occasional, “fuck her”

Cheryl sat next to me and said “this is so fucken hot” I noticed she was rubbing her clit as she enjoyed the show.

It took a few minutes before Sharon arched, went red in the face and let out her “oh fuck” that she usually yells when she cums. After the 1st one each cum was closer to the last and as far as I could tell she had at least 4.

Peter leaned over and said to her, “do you like my cock”, Sharon moaned a little “yes”. “Tell Paul you like my cock” she didn’t respond to that. He started thrusting harder and said again, “tell Paul you like my cock”, “c’mon tell him”, “I love his cock” she called out. “Do you me to cum in you”? At 1st Sharon didn’t respond so he said it again and added, “you want me to cum in you don’t you?’ with that Sharon nodded and said “yes cum in me” and with that he thrust harder and harder until he finally thrust deep, his ass cheeks puckered as he pushed his cock in as deep as it could go and he let out a moan. Sharon wrapped her legs around him and held him in to get every drop. He spasmed about 4 times as he unloaded his cum deep inside her.

He kissed Sharon deeply and said “thank you”. Sharon said “thank you, that was great”, Cheryl gave his balls a little rub before he pulled out.

Sharon sat up, left her legs bent and wide like she didn’t have the strength to close them. Her pussy was still gaped open and had a run of cum flowing out. She looked at me and went “wow, that was intense”.

Cheryl sucked Peters cock to clean the pussy juice and cum off it.

I was not ready for that then. We continued to see Peter and Cheryl but that never happened again. They got married and I did get to fuck Cheryl on the sly. I’m not sure if Peter ever snuck in to fuck Sharon, I think he did but regardless, none of us are still together. I wished I had the same mindset then as I do now. I don’t know at what point jealousy left me, I just started getting horny thinking about watching my lady getting fucked by another man and then doing it for real and never looking back. I wouldn’t be with a woman now who doesn’t play.

Not the hottest of tales but it is what actually happened.

The pics attached are obviously not from that night. Digital cameras didn’t exist let alone mobile phone but they are a true reflection of the visions I saw that night. If only I could go back.

Attachments

• 37149[1].gif
    37149[1].gif
    482.7 KB · Views: 6
  • GIF_20240610_080350_601[1].gif
    GIF_20240610_080350_601[1].gif
    395 KB · Views: 6
My First and at the time, regretted, cuckold experience.

I don’t think this is a particularly hot story, but it is true and it’s a hot memory for me, although I didn’t think so at the time.

I’m the male in this couple. Unfortunately for me, my 1st experience with group and I guess cuckold like sex came too early in my life. I wasn’t ready to experience watching my girl fucking another guy.

Although I was a very horny teenager and wanted to fuck everything that moved, I never liked the idea of anyone else fucking my girlfriend, I still had the jealousy thing going, but I’d walk over broken glass to fuck some other guy’s girl.

Me and my girlfriend at the time Sharon, lived in a ground floor apartment in the inner western suburbs of Sydney.

One very hot summer evening our friends Cheryl and Peter had come over for the usual excessive drinking night that Australian late teens like to indulge in. Binge drinking was certainly the norm.

We were all 18 years of age which is the legal age to buy alcohol in Australia and the age of sexual consent is 16.

Sharon was a blonde with great D cup tits. She was the type of girl who really loved sex but thought a good girl should never give it away easy and normally acted conservatively.

Cheryl on the other hand was the opposite. She loved to fuck and suck and was sexually aggressive. She had a similar body to Sharon with a skin that always looked hot.

Peter was like me. He would fuck the festered ass of a Black Snake if someone held its head. Peter had one major thing going for him, he had a thick eight or nine inch cock. The man was a tripod.

After a couple of hours of drinking we were three parts under the table when, because the apartment had no air con and it was very warm, Cheryl decided that we should go out to the courtyard at rear of the apartments and hose off to cool down.

The area was dark so no one else could see us and soon as we picked up the hose, Cheryl took off all her clothes, Sharon soon followed her lead.

So there we were, two 18yo boys with two large breasted girls, wet and naked. We both could but stare at these two girls hosing each other down. Us two boys had left our underpants on. The girls were really enjoying their naked romp in the back yard.

Peter and I decided to go back inside and left the girls to play. We were a little concerned that their laughing may attract some attention from the other apartments but mainly I’m sure we were wondering where this may go although neither of us said a word about it. We didn’t know in what state the girls would return to the apartment.

Of course, they returned totally naked and still wet.

We all sat there drinking and looking at each other and not saying too much at all. I couldn’t believe that my sweet Sharon was naked in front of Peter and looking at me with a “well what are you guys going to do about this” look on her face and my god Cheryl looked so fucking hot. I always wanted to fuck her but the only way I could fuck her now was to let Peter have Sharon and I knew I’d hate myself when it was over if I let it happen.

Well my cock was now starting to seize control of my brain and the words “let’s go into the bedroom” came out of my mouth and nobody said no, so in we went.

We started playing with our own girls, sucking tits and fingering while they pulled our respective cocks and rubbed our balls and then I pressed the go button still knowing I’d hate myself later but looking at Cheryl’s beautiful tits, I couldn’t help myself.

I just had to have a feel of Cheryl’s tits and with that Peter said “hey” but had a big smile on his face and Cheryl said “isn’t that the point of this”

With that it was on. Pussies were being fingered and licked and tits were being sucked. After we spent about 10 minutes feeling each other’s girlfriends Peter said, “it’s their turn to work on us” so he and I laid on our back but before anything else happened Cheryl said, “let’s swap”.

Cheryl immediately sat on my cock and it went straight up and she started trying to bash my groin with her pussy. It was too much for me and I could feel my balls about to explode, so I pulled my cock out. Her pussy just sucked it straight back in and returned to thrusting hard. Several times I tried to pull out before I blew but Cheryl just sucked it straight back in until I couldn’t hold it anymore and I blew my load inside her. Needless to say, she seemed a little peeved at this little event. “Shit” she said, “I was so fucken close”

Of course now my conscience was starting to kick back in. I’ve always been amazed by the different thought process of pre and post orgasm.

I looked next to me and Peter wasn’t hard yet, he was still kissing, licking and sucking her tits but his cock wasn’t ready. Peter looked down at his cock and gestured to her to go down and down she slid.

I had cum in his girlfriend, so I’ve signed the contract and even though I knew I’d hate this, I had to let it run its course. I just hoped it was quick.

Sharon started slowly stroking his cock as she licked his balls. I can still see her tongue slip up his shaft and back to his balls. To my surprise Cheryl moved over and stroked Sharon’s head and said, “c’mon suck his cock good”. With that Sharon sucked his cock deep into her mouth down to his balls. “That’s a good girl” Cheryl said. I can only imagine the look I gave her. Sharon was now sucking hard and deep and rubbing his balls, and his cock was now hard and huge. I could see her saliva all down his shaft. All the time Cheryl was saying “suck it babe, suck Pete’s cock” and was fingering herself.

After several minutes of cock sucking, Peter sat up, Sharon laid on her back and Peter moved up and was straddled over her chest.. At first I didn’t know what he was up to until Chery said, “oh yeah sweety, fuck her throat”. At first I couldn’t see it going down from my angle but I could tell by how far his ass was moving in and out that it was going down deep. At first he was moving slow but his speed and thrust increased. Cheryl went around and looked and said, “come and see this, his balls are slapping her chin”. I declined the offer. But soon he lifted his ass enough that I had a good of view of his cock going in and out of her mouth. Thinking of it now it was an awesome sight.

Cheryl asked him “are you ever going to fuck her”? I gave her the filthiest look. Peter said “would you like that babe?” Cheryl said “oh yeah, I want to watch you fuck her”. While he was still sliding his cock into her mouth he told Sharon it’s time to fuck, As much as she could she nodded her head.

She opened her legs and wide and I had a good view of that big thick cock slide in right up to his balls. Sharon moaned and arched her back as it went in. I can still see it like it was in slow motion how is cock would come out of her and then thrust deep and hard with his balls making a slapping noise on her ass cheeks with every thrust and just his balls hanging out of her.

The noises were incredible, Sharon was moaning, Peter was sort of growling, Cheryl let out the occasional, “fuck her”

Cheryl sat next to me and said “this is so fucken hot” I noticed she was rubbing her clit as she enjoyed the show.

It took a few minutes before Sharon arched, went red in the face and let out her “oh fuck” that she usually yells when she cums. After the 1st one each cum was closer to the last and as far as I could tell she had at least 4.

Peter leaned over and said to her, “do you like my cock”, Sharon moaned a little “yes”. “Tell Paul you like my cock” she didn’t respond to that. He started thrusting harder and said again, “tell Paul you like my cock”, “c’mon tell him”, “I love his cock” she called out. “Do you me to cum in you”? At 1st Sharon didn’t respond so he said it again and added, “you want me to cum in you don’t you?’ with that Sharon nodded and said “yes cum in me” and with that he thrust harder and harder until he finally thrust deep, his ass cheeks puckered as he pushed his cock in as deep as it could go and he let out a moan. Sharon wrapped her legs around him and held him in to get every drop. He spasmed about 4 times as he unloaded his cum deep inside her.

He kissed Sharon deeply and said “thank you”. Sharon said “thank you, that was great”, Cheryl gave his balls a little rub before he pulled out.

Sharon sat up, left her legs bent and wide like she didn’t have the strength to close them. Her pussy was still gaped open and had a run of cum flowing out. She looked at me and went “wow, that was intense”.

Cheryl sucked Peters cock to clean the pussy juice and cum off it.

I was not ready for that then. We continued to see Peter and Cheryl but that never happened again. They got married and I did get to fuck Cheryl on the sly. I’m not sure if Peter ever snuck in to fuck Sharon, I think he did but regardless, none of us are still together. I wished I had the same mindset then as I do now. I don’t know at what point jealousy left me, I just started getting horny thinking about watching my lady getting fucked by another man and then doing it for real and never looking back. I wouldn’t be with a woman now who doesn’t play.

Not the hottest of tales but it is what actually happened.

The pics attached are obviously not from that night. Digital cameras didn’t exist let alone mobile phone but they are a true reflection of the visions I saw that night. If only I could go back.
She is gorgeous

WifewantstoPlay

• Fresh cuckold community, share your wife photos or cuckold lifestyle experience here, search bulls to fuck.

Quick Navigation

User Menu