Another man dressing your wife.

I thought so too. After a few months the wife and I were at a company holiday party. During the evening her boss approached me when I was alone and started talking.....

Reactions: wormwood
He told me how beautiful he thought my wife was and then commented on how sexy she dresses at work. He asked me if I liked my wife dressing like that at work. I paused for a second and then admitted to him I did. He chuckled and then asked if I liked her dressing sexy at work for him.

I told him I did. The wife and I were late 20's at the time and he was probably early 50's. I told him I liked the thought of her teasing the older men with how she dressed. He then asked out of the blue.... Do you jack off thinking about her teasing other men? I don't know why but I admitted to him I had.

years ago I had a middleaged housewife in Michigan as my long-distance "slave". I would have her dress more provocatively during certain days, maybe a shorter skirt or more cleavage at work, or putting on lingerie underneath to at least feel sexy, and who knows who would get a peek at the lace?

She got the attention of a young new employee there, so apparently it worked to have her noticed. ;) Her boss made some comments too, but I had her steer clear of him (yeah yeah, why you ask? because I wanted her to feel sexy and have fun, not risk someone with power over her job getting ideas. plus he was happily married with kids).

Have any of you been involved in an arrangement where another man tells your wife how to dress? An older boss of my wife would tell her what to wear on business trips. Went from there. Anyone?
Not been the subject of such an arrangement... rather, have usually given exactly these kinds of instructions to others, not infrequently, to both partners, prior to each meet or weekend away.... I will admit, it is intensely satisfying and affirming for any discreetly assured but natural Dominant practicing this lifestyle 🤷‍♂️❤️‍🔥

He laughed and said he thought so. He then asked if I would be interested in a little game he had thought up. He said he would purchase lingerie he wanted for her, give them to me, and I would convince my wife to wear them to work. He said he would enjoy knowing that she was wearing " his" lingerie....and I would enjoy knowing she was wearing another man's outfits.

At first pretty basic. Matching bra's and panties. He did send some thigh highs and a garter belt too. I would tell the wife I got it for her and she would wear to work. I would email her boss and tell her what she had on. I kinda enjoyed the play. One time he sent a corset with stockings. She was going to a sales conference for a week and he said it would be perfect for her. It had matching panties in basic black. I got really hard packing them in her suitcase for her. Told her they were for fun on her trip.

WifewantstoPlay

• Fresh cuckold community, share your wife photos or cuckold lifestyle experience here, search bulls to fuck.

Quick Navigation

User Menu