Am I too chubby?

My girl friends say I'm chubby but our men friends say I'm OK. What do you think?
Other women can be bitches, even the ones who are our friends. As long as you’re happy with yourself and the guys are still interested, why worry what your friends think.
I’ve had comments from other women too, along the lines of ‘you can’t wear that at your age’ (just turned 67), and overheard conversations in bars and clubs including comments like slapper, slag, whore etc., not always but mostly by other women. Just rise above it and be yourself. As you get older, you realise life is too short to pay any attention to other people’s ‘baggage’ - if they have a problem, let them deal with it!
Lynn x

Other women can be bitches, even the ones who are our friends. As long as you’re happy with yourself and the guys are still interested, why worry what your friends think.
I’ve had comments from other women too, along the lines of ‘you can’t wear that at your age’ (just turned 67), and overheard conversations in bars and clubs including comments like slapper, slag, whore etc., not always but mostly by other women. Just rise above it and be yourself. As you get older, you realise life is too short to pay any attention to other people’s ‘baggage’ - if they have a problem, let them deal with it!
Lynn x
You're so right!!!

Reactions: Lynnandhubby