Almost there!

i think she is exploring the LS.& she will proceed at her pace, as she feels more comfortable.

she may be, subtlety, testing your patience, & tolerance.
Yes, she does want to make sure that I am having a good time and tells me that she really enjoys seeing my excitement. And her LS explorations have proceeded very slowly, but continually -- I mean baby steps for sure, but at this point some of the early baby steps have become quite comfortable and enjoyable for her as well. At first, she tells me that she had to steel herself against any trip to the sex club, and did it to please me but also with great anxiety (which she did her best to hide from me). Now, the anxiety is gone from that type of adventure and she is able to relax and enjoy it, really reveling in the opportunity to dance and coyly reveal her breasts and body (though she was really super anxious and excited and nervous when we try something new). So one step at a time as she grows and becomes comfortable. I am so happy and lucky that her spirit and attitude are so positive!

WifewantstoPlay

• Fresh cuckold community, share your wife photos or cuckold lifestyle experience here, search bulls to fuck.

Quick Navigation

User Menu