All fantasy aside,,, if your husband wants to have full on anal sex with a boyfriend of yours ( husband taking it ) what would your thoughts be???

Despite the fantasies you read here os (mostly) gay guys posting stuff about "wives" loving them engaginng in high risk potentially readly sexual encounters with other men............VERY FEW women are interested in this on reality. FANTASY, some may play with it, especially oral fantasies, but beyond that this is the stuff of gay and bi guys here hoping to hook up wiht other guys and increase the cock count. Nothing more. The site has been taken over by them, no doubt......but that doesn;t ake it desirable or real, just more fantasies. J (the wife)

Ok like I said fantasy aside,, please give answers without any fantasies, but real serious thoughts .

Wife has a boyfriend and he has a really nice size cock and he shoots a great amount of cum .

She knows I was bi when we first got together, and I did ask her if he would be ok with fucking me too .

He would be, she said but worried about her feelings watching me ( her husband) getting fucked by another man .

I want it , she knows I want it she even asked if her boyfriend would want it and he said yes ,,
So I asked her to set it up and she is being slow on it .

I'm not gonna push it cause I'd like to be able to enjoy it with her involved too so I wait .

Problem is I like that she has her sexual enjoyment, but wanting me to have my sexual enjoyment also but I'm stuck on her overthinking this .

She wants me to be the " Man " in her life , but she says she worried about me turning " full-gay " if this happens,
I love when she peggs me and it makes me cum like no other, and would like it to be REAL also .

She asked if I wanted it bare or condoms, my reply was the same as you with him .

That's when she said let me think about it.

I told her I'm NOT gonna turn Gay , it's just sexual pleasure, a feeling, like eating your favorite food, a good feeling, .
Not changing who I am, just enjoying the " Feeling " of sexual pleasure.

Please let me know without any of the fantasy talk , just real honest advice.

Thank you in advance
I would say that it's not so much as you getting a real penis inside you it's the fact that it's her boyfriend you asked about. She may see that as her being a third wheel in something she's been the main character of. You need to try to find a different man for the job. And she might would be more comfortable with that. I have the opposite problem I want to take a strap on to my husband and would love to watch him take one for real so I slowly been suggesting anal play and the idea of a shemale.

Reactions: gr852 and nicebiguy