Advice

Flanter23

Couple
I love being a cuck and thinking about it.

I'm so cucked my wife cheated on me twice in a week. I told her I knew all along and that I love it and that I'm a cuck.

Shes barley done anything since except flirt online send a few nudes, but that's it. Asked her to fuck some guys, she says she doesn't know if she'd feel comfortable me watching and she doesn't want to anyway.

I know she hasn't cheated irl, as we spend 90% of our time together and we both have each others passwords to everything and go on each others phones. What if anything can I do?

90% of your time together? Hell, that'll kill any relationship!
TAKE YOUR TIME, don't push. Pillow talk & videos. Maybe get her to go out for a cocktail without you.
I have a friend who told his wife to meet him in a bar, then he didn't show up. She was so pissed, she picked up 2 business men who fucked her all night! Now they see her whenever they're in town and have pimped her off to clients.
Super hot stuff...

Find a willing bull and create a project around your house for him to come around do stuff at your house. Make sure he's her type - tall, muscular, etc - and instruct him to actively hit on her while he's "working" to get things done.

I could do it if I were local.

Reactions: Jon Day

WifewantstoPlay

• Fresh cuckold community, share your wife photos or cuckold lifestyle experience here, search bulls to fuck.

Quick Navigation

User Menu