Advancing Our Cuckolding Journey

shiroaria

Couple
From
Australia
After confessing my cuckolding fetish to my girlfriend, we started exploring new ways of lovemaking. During foreplay, I fantasize about a third person with a big black cock, which noticeably excites her and her pussy become really wet. Perhaps I should guide her into exploring her first bull online in the near future.

I took her to an outdoor pool where we tried exposing her naked body in a secluded corner. She seemed to really enjoy it.

Comment below if you like my girlfriend!

Attachments

• 微信图片_20240707213444.jpg
    微信图片_20240707213444.jpg
    205.5 KB · Views: 109
  • 微信图片_20240707213435.jpg
    微信图片_20240707213435.jpg
    275.8 KB · Views: 109
After confessing my cuckolding fetish to my girlfriend, we started exploring new ways of lovemaking. During foreplay, I fantasize about a third person with a big black cock, which noticeably excites her and her pussy become really wet. Perhaps I should guide her into exploring her first bull online in the near future.

I took her to an outdoor pool where we tried exposing her naked body in a secluded corner. She seemed to really enjoy it.

Oh wow she is stunning ! You can tell her that I'm masturbating looking at her two photos side by side. I love the laugh and sexy dress she is wearing and would just love to lick her pussy until she comes and squirts all over my face - whilst you watch. And if you are ever back in Shanghai - that's where I live 😉
Please DM me some more pics if you are both willing, I'd love to see more of her.

• Love
Reactions: toolman2c

Wow I'm a big fan of your girlfriend already; she's beautiful and she's making me hard already! If you or she wants to connect I'd love to talk, see more, and help you explore

God I was thinking about deleting my account on here but your profile makes me so keen. I want to fuck your wife and cum in her, I’ve had the same fantasy as what you’ve mentioned. It would be so hot fucking each other girls and getting them both pregnant without knowing which of us did it. She looks like her pussy tastes good, but can she handle a fat cock

Wow she is really hot mate! And you got her to agree, lovely. Share her nudes. We all would love to comment. Btw how was the experience for you? Was your heart racing?

Lovely Asian gf with a nice tight pussy 😍 I'd love to see more of her.