A question….

I was having a conversation with a friend the other day about how long she likes to have cum in her for or does she wash straight away.

So got me thinking about when you let your bull cum in you.

How long do you keep his cum in you before you either wash or have your cuck clean you?
For me it depends on the situation. Where I’m at, what I’m doing and especially where and how much cum there is. If at all possible i leave it in or on me. However, if I’m going to a meeting or someplace a little horse upscale I shower. Ideally I would be relaxing or preparing a meal for the one who gave me the cum so I would keep it on or in me.

For me it depends on the situation. Where I’m at, what I’m doing and especially where and how much cum there is. If at all possible i leave it in or on me. However, if I’m going to a meeting or someplace a little horse upscale I shower. Ideally I would be relaxing or preparing a meal for the one who gave me the cum so I would keep it on or in me.
Would love to share you and have us both put a load into you

I usually just wipe away the excess and get dressed. It is a bit of a turn on for me to know that cum is seeping out into my knickers while I stand in the kitchen cooking when my husband gets home. If he ever once went to the trouble of lifting my skirt and putting his hand down my knickers, he’d soon discover what I have been up to. I have been cheating on him for several years, and not once has he ever made the effort, so I’m quite safe, but the thought that I could get caught out is exciting.

I usually just wipe away the excess and get dressed. It is a bit of a turn on for me to know that cum is seeping out into my knickers while I stand in the kitchen cooking when my husband gets home. If he ever once went to the trouble of lifting my skirt and putting his hand down my knickers, he’d soon discover what I have been up to. I have been cheating on him for several years, and not once has he ever made the effort, so I’m quite safe, but the thought that I could get caught out is exciting.
Ever think of hinting around about screwing other guys. It might turn him on a maybe he'd love licking and sucking that cum filled, beat up pussy. Doesn't he ever smell your messy panties when he's jerking off? Maybe leave your cum filled panties where he can see them?

It must feel sexy for a woman to have a load of her lovers cream in her panties and go about her day feeling the wetness in her crotch. Am I right?

Ever think of hinting around about screwing other guys. It might turn him on a maybe he'd love licking and sucking that cum filled, beat up pussy. Doesn't he ever smell your messy panties when he's jerking off? Maybe leave your cum filled panties where he can see them?
No, it has been exactly 3 years and 1 day since I last fucked my husband. He clearly doesn’t care and has probably given up the idea entirely now. I can’t say l miss it though 😁

How can I be so certain? It was our wedding anniversary, so I reluctantly said yes that night 3 years ago, but have avoided it ever since.

I was having a conversation with a friend the other day about how long she likes to have cum in her for or does she wash straight away.

So got me thinking about when you let your bull cum in you.

How long do you keep his cum in you before you either wash or have your cuck clean you?

My wife seems to expel most of my cum immediately afterwards. She does drip a little bit later. You can see my cum running out of her in this gif… this was about 15-minutes after I came in her and we were still playing:

IMB_0I3rN8.gif

Now my first wife when we were going through our divorce, I will never forget the last time we had sex.

I was picking up some of my stuff at her house after we separated. She was there alone, and I was brushing past her in our small kitchen and rubbed up against her ass. I said oh man, I miss that and grabbed her and held her tight.

I said can we just have one more quickie? She was like I don’t know if that’s a good idea; I said for the 27 years we were together it would be nice to have one last time.

She agreed and let me bend her over in the kitchen. She was so silky smooth and not quite wet but just felt so different than normal. I found out later that she had just had sex with her boyfriend, and That was the best lube I’ve ever felt in my life!

It still makes me hard thinking about it!

My wife seems to expel most of my cum immediately afterwards. She does drip a little bit later. You can see my cum running out of her in this gif… this was about 15-minutes after I came in her and we were still playing:

View attachment 2253327

Now my first wife when we were going through our divorce, I will never forget the last time we had sex.

I was picking up some of my stuff at her house after we separated. She was there alone, and I was brushing past her in our small kitchen and rubbed up against her ass. I said oh man, I miss that and grabbed her and held her tight.

I said can we just have one more quickie? She was like I don’t know if that’s a good idea; I said for the 27 years we were together it would be nice to have one last time.

She agreed and let me bend her over in the kitchen. She was so silky smooth and not quite wet but just felt so different than normal. I found out later that she had just had sex with her boyfriend, and That was the best lube I’ve ever felt in my life!

It still makes me hard thinking about it!
Your last fuck. Like the last day of your vacation. For old time sake.

It must feel sexy for a woman to have a load of her lovers cream in her panties and go about her day feeling the wetness in her crotch. Am I right?
You are correct. However actually I would rather not wear the panties afterwards. I like the drip down the leg challenge. I love the feeling of the cum making its way down my thighs but the challenge of keeping it from getting to noticeable and getting everywhere.

You are correct. However actually I would rather not wear the panties afterwards. I like the drip down the leg challenge. I love the feeling of the cum making its way down my thighs but the challenge of keeping it from getting to noticeable and getting everywhere.
So naughty.😈 Does hubby clean it up for you?

Reactions: nicebiguy