A night of First

tjlove23

Couple
Verified
My wife and I have been married over 20 years and tonight was the second time we had a mfm threesome after a night out with her friend.

I could go I to details but a couple of things that took it over the top. It was hot as hell kissing her as he was fucking her. She even told me a few times during it that she loved me. That was probably the best. For the first time ever someone other than me went inside if her and i got to finish inside her directly after.

The best part is no one would ever suspect her doing anything like this.

My wife and I have been married over 20 years and tonight was the second time we had a mfm threesome after a night out with her friend.

I could go I to details but a couple of things that took it over the top. It was hot as hell kissing her as he was fucking her. She even told me a few times during it that she loved me. That was probably the best. For the first time ever someone other than me went inside if her and i got to finish inside her directly after.

Congratulations it must of been a long time coming.

I too love it when I'm "Pounding" the Slut from behind her husband is kissing her.

So the first time, the other man didn't finish in her, but this time he did? :)

WifewantstoPlay

• Fresh cuckold community, share your wife photos or cuckold lifestyle experience here, search bulls to fuck.

Quick Navigation

User Menu