A Bang on the Fourth??

HotOneWife

Female
We're planning a big bang for tonight. My favorite bull is coming over and I have a "big" night planned. I'm letting hubby watch, which is rare. I'll let him watch how much a girl likes big cock, and I'll let him watch as my stud brings me to orgasm over and over. When I'm finally completely satisfied I'm going to let hubby watch as my bull stud unloads his cum shower on my hot body. After all of that, I'll let hubby have sloppy seconds with his little penis while I look at my bull's fat, limp dick. Hubby will then go to sleep, but I won't shower until morning. I like to sleep cuddled next to my husband with my bull's cum on my body. My husband loves all of this. Happy Fourth!

We're planning a big bang for tonight. My favorite bull is coming over and I have a "big" night planned. I'm letting hubby watch, which is rare. I'll let him watch how much a girl likes big cock, and I'll let him watch as my stud brings me to orgasm over and over. When I'm finally completely satisfied I'm going to let hubby watch as my bull stud unloads his cum shower on my hot body. After all of that, I'll let hubby have sloppy seconds with his little penis while I look at my bull's fat, limp dick. Hubby will then go to sleep, but I won't shower until morning. I like to sleep cuddled next to my husband with my bull's cum on my body. My husband loves all of this. Happy Fourth!
Happy wife happy life