26 year old for your wife

I’ve always wanted the chance to make someone happy by cucking them. I’m. 26 athletic and have been told I’m good looking. If you’d like me to chat to your gf/wife and make her feel young again or just act like a slut dm me. (Will obviously abide any boundaries you both have.)

Hi There Young Man,

Would you like to connect with a mature couple who are still sexually active and good health- I would love to exchange our pictures with you and see how attractive my wife is - She is Indian with Tannish colour- Contact us at grmitha@gmail.com- Let us connect

Hey nice to connect with you could you do telegram as that’s my preferred platform
Thanks for getting back at us - We are Ali and Susan at 57 years living in UAE- As I wrote you earlier Susan and myself are of Indian origin- Oyr children are well independent and both of us are enjoying our active life health and sex together-

I have some temporary technical issues on telegram- So for the time being if Google chat is okay we could quickly connect to know each other better- How about it and give me some introduction about yourself - Alternately you could write me an email (grmitha@gmail.com) and I will give you my WhatsApp number - I am open - Hope to hear from you