1st time size difference?

The first time you shared your wife, was the guys dick significantly bigger than yours? Curious if that is the norm or if more start off more conservatively with a more modest size difference. One more week until my wife’s friend flies into town. His dick is much larger than mine and also happens to have the insanely big cum shot. The strap on dildo I use on my wife during role play is similar size to her friend, 8.5” x 6”. It’s almost comical how much bigger it looks when I hold up the dildo next to mine, side by side. Even my wife was a little shocked/surprised by the difference visually.

if I ever get lucky and get to share my gf I want it to be with much bigger dicks
Do you think or has she said that is something she would want as well? If yours is already decent size what would much bigger be? When I saw that my wife was able to take all of our 8.5” dildo and started bottoming out on it. Made me wonder if she could take more and the most amount of inches she could fit all inside her

Do you think or has she said that is something she would want as well? If yours is already decent size what would much bigger be? When I saw that my wife was able to take all of our 8.5” dildo and started bottoming out on it. Made me wonder if she could take more and the most amount of inches she could fit all inside her
She prefers girth over length but can not been lucky enough for her to have another cock but I like stretching her out then fucking her loose pussy after and her telling me she can’t feel me inside her

• Love
Reactions: Makis13