Taboo-Black couples & threesomes

You and your wife had had a fantasy of her being shared with white men, which is her preference in the fantasy. Taboo if you will. Finally you found a trusted guy from work, someone your wife had met before through a Super Bowl party you had at the house. Things started out slow with your wife sucking his cock.

Attachments

• e blow (2).jpg
    e blow (2).jpg
    103.3 KB · Views: 36
  • eblow lips.jpg
    eblow lips.jpg
    81.3 KB · Views: 23
Last edited:
My
You and your wife discussed a long time ago that if you do get another guy for a 3-some, your wife would be taking his creampie because she doesn't like condoms. Or she'd blow him off till he came in her mouth.
There is a whole other mental level when you see your black wife in the doggy position with a strangers cock shooting his white jizz up in your wife's married pussy
My husband would love to fuck a black pussy

Your tiny 4'10" wife who weighs all of 90 lbs. was always curious about sex with white men. You told her you could arrange something like that if she were serious.
Her: "What would I have to do"
You: "It's up to you but you know the white guy is going to want to fuck you".
Her: "If I did that, what if I didn't want him to use a condom. Would you be oaky with that"?
You: "Of course but I'd want to film the session".
Well, you made it happen. That weekend at a hotel you planned everything. Your wife road white cock for the first time. You were surprised when they made-out a little, your wife's arm around the stranger, her leg lifted high so he can get a deep fuck going. After a few minutes you heard the white guy say, "I'm going to cum in you baby". Your wife said, "Go ahead, I can't get pregnant".
This blew your mind because you realized your wife just wanted to have the encounter as bragging rights, or accomplishments, or something that was on her bucket list. She just wanted to be able to say, 'a white guy came inside me'.

Attachments

• tiny.gif
    tiny.gif
    11.3 MB · Views: 12
  • tiny wife 1st time.gif
    tiny wife 1st time.gif
    2.9 MB · Views: 11