Latin Stag/Vixen scenarios- (Hispanic Share Wives)

Have not seen any real posts/threads of Latin couples who consider themselves Stag/Vixen. Where the wife is shared with other males with the husbands encouragement, participation, and vetting. So basically MFM threesome.
I'll be posting scenarios of such relationships. Please feel free to join in.
I'm interested in hearing regarding those Latino vixens

This was a hard camera angle to set up because you wanted to get a shot of your Mexican wife's enhanced boobs in the same frame as she blows your friend Carl. Holy hell, you didn't know she was going to use his balls as a handle to help shove his cock into her mouth.

Attachments

• Your esposa sucks friend.gif
    Your esposa sucks friend.gif
    18.4 MB · Views: 20
Your wife Lupe doesn't mind being shared as long as she likes the guy who will be banging her. She kinda favors one of your friends inparticular, Dave.
She even knows that he likes it doggy. So she wants to blow you while Dave takes her from behind. She likes this routine because she can predict how fast Dave will cum inside her.

Attachments

• latin wife shared .gif
    latin wife shared .gif
    6.1 MB · Views: 15
Reactions: constantdreamer
Your wife did this as a favor for one of your divorced friends. You explained to your wife that after his divorce, Dave wasn't too successful on the dating scene. Since your wife was used to Swinging and MFM 3somes you suggested to her that Dave just needs to "release".
She said, "Okay bring him over but let him know that he can't shoot inside. He can jerk off on my pussy all he wants but I don't want him falling in love because he thinks its okay to cum inside me".

Attachments

• favor.gif
    favor.gif
    17.5 MB · Views: 8