Does your wife get excited before meeting a bull?

Something that really adds to my experience is seeing and feeling my wife get excited before meeting a bull. Even before watching her get dressed in sexy underwear I can tell. Often she wears no bra and her nipples will swell but even in the morning I will be able to feel her panties are wet.

Attachments

• 532482771.jpg
    532482771.jpg
    163.8 KB · Views: 84
Something that really adds to my experience is seeing and feeling my wife get excited before meeting a bull. Even before watching her get dressed in sexy underwear I can tell. Often she wears no bra and her nipples will swell but even in the morning I will be able to feel her panties are wet.
Very sexy lady.....

Oh yes definitely
During the time before we are meeting with our bull she, will go to her beautician for a manicure and depending on his instructions as to how he wants her pussy be it natural, trimmed and shaped or totally bald and smooth . She will have her beautician do it.
Then when she’s leaving the beauty salon she’ll phone me to prepare a luxurious bath for her to soak in .
Then when we are ready to leave to meet our bull her pussy starts to moisten with the thought of how he’s going use her body for all our pleasures.

My wife doesn´t have a date, we have a date, and yes, we both get excited. There have been times where we get so excited that we end up fucking before the other guy arrives. Needless to say that he will fuck both of us

Reactions: Em3840
Of course she does. he usually confirms a visit 2 or 3 weeks in advance. Thats when the excitement begins. She knows she is going to receive some extra cock and yes that excites her. Her excitement rubs off on me resulting in some awesome sex. A week before he arrives we abstain from sex to increase the anticipation and excitement for both of us. For that week before he arrives we tease each other that the next cock to enter her pussy wont be mine. Buy the time he arrives we are both hanging out for it. On the morning he arrives I give her a bath, wash her whole body with scented wash, shave her pussy, both he and I like it smooth and hairless. Then we both start preparing the meal we will have before the fun starts. My wife's nipples and my erection states the excitement we both feel for the event that is about to happen.

Of course she does. he usually confirms a visit 2 or 3 weeks in advance. Thats when the excitement begins. She knows she is going to receive some extra cock and yes that excites her. Her excitement rubs off on me resulting in some awesome sex. A week before he arrives we abstain from sex to increase the anticipation and excitement for both of us. For that week before he arrives we tease each other that the next cock to enter her pussy wont be mine. Buy the time he arrives we are both hanging out for it. On the morning he arrives I give her a bath, wash her whole body with scented wash, shave her pussy, both he and I like it smooth and hairless. Then we both start preparing the meal we will have before the fun starts. My wife's nipples and my erection states the excitement we both feel for the event that is about to happen.
I bet he fucks you too

• Dislike
Reactions: nariah1957
We get with a guy we know couple of times a month. When we confirm he'll be visiting, usually the day prior my wife is instantly turned on. We always have sex the morning of his visits. There's been times we knock one out 15 minutes before he arrives.

Yes, all the time she gets excited and usually starts to prepare her self before the day. If I'm out of time, she is very horny, she sends me the pics of her outfit to choose what she should wear.