Convinced my 22yo GF to do OF

I've convinced my gf to do OF and its awesome. She does everything for money if someone ask for something she makes it done. Now im trying to make her a cam star and i want to share her on cam. I think she we will do it for money what you guys think will she do it?
Mmmm nice I'd pay

Attachments

• c7927936-fb2e-4950-8208-e49aa3b51d57-1_all_6083.jpg
    c7927936-fb2e-4950-8208-e49aa3b51d57-1_all_6083.jpg
    124.1 KB · Views: 127
I've convinced my gf to do OF and its awesome. She does everything for money if someone ask for something she makes it done. Now im trying to make her a cam star and i want to share her on cam. I think she we will do it for money what you guys think will she do it?
She's my type of girl. I like them skinny. Are you trying to get her to the point where she meets fans and has sex with them?

Reactions: somos2conmuchos
Hey boyfriend of Alexiss OF. Depends on the girl and your goal. There is a difference in doing things in privacy and for the whole nation to see. There is a difference in depth of your relation together. Maybe try things off cam before you do it on cam? And do it step by step.