Anyone use dildos to get their wives to want a bigger cock?

My wife is yet to fuck another guy. Ive been using this dildo which is thicker and longer than me to fuck my wife a few times. She has cum with it but she says she prefers the feeling of my cock inside. I think the subtext is that she would prefer it was a real cock. Any suggestions to get her used to the bigger and get her to really prefer it? Im hoping that would lead her to feeling ok with the real thing. I just got to open that door for her.
Curious if she wants or needs that big toy why does she need you? Be careful what you wish for there may be no turning back!

My wife is yet to fuck another guy. Ive been using this dildo which is thicker and longer than me to fuck my wife a few times. She has cum with it but she says she prefers the feeling of my cock inside. I think the subtext is that she would prefer it was a real cock. Any suggestions to get her used to the bigger and get her to really prefer it? Im hoping that would lead her to feeling ok with the real thing. I just got to open that door for her.
my wife and i played with toys for a long time, at some point she used them in me, which led her to suggest that i should try a real one, i think it was her way to get another cock in our relation, and we did. We had a thing with another couple that wasn´t great, so we went for a single guy but again it wasn´t great, until we met with a young black guy, he had a huge cock and fucked her for a long time before e came. That same night i got fucked too for the first time, and ever since we have not stop taking bbc and we both love it

my wife and i played with toys for a long time, at some point she used them in me, which led her to suggest that i should try a real one, i think it was her way to get another cock in our relation, and we did. We had a thing with another couple that wasn´t great, so we went for a single guy but again it wasn´t great, until we met with a young black guy, he had a huge cock and fucked her for a long time before e came. That same night i got fucked too for the first time, and ever since we have not stop taking bbc and we both love it
That would be such a dream. Are you able to handle the human dynamic well? Another person? I think we'd do it already if the darn penises were from an android - lol.