Your Wife Will Do Most Anything You Ask

hi i am married live on long island we try and meet others into exhibitionism same room sex safe things i like kinkynbut only in safe ways we both try our best to excite each other he does for me and i will do most anything he wants to try last week we tryed blind fold game he invite someone over and i dont know who he is and i let him touch me rub down like to be looked at not shy i could feel the lights are on bright they use toys fingers i like feeling my cheeks open up i know the person is looking lol i will even ******** in a glass if they want to watch its safe and excite me a few times i could tell there are more than one male in the room
Would love to had been in that room

I can speak for myself. I will do anything. I trust my man has my best interest when he asks me to do said thing. I am his and I submit to his every want and need mentally physically or emotionally his happiness is my main priority and as long as he is happy I am happy because seeing him happy is my number one goal and what ever it takes I will do it with a smile.

I've never had a boyfriend into scat and blood. My pain tolerance is very high. And I'm bisexual so hunting girls for us is fun for me too. As far as if he asked me to play with males mmf threesome I've already experienced. I'm very open to a gang bang.i can separate love from physical And If I love my man then he controls my physical. If he wants me to use my physical on others then happily allow myself to live the moment.

I think I've played too many of these scenarios in my sick demented mind that I'm mentally prepared to do many things it's actually concerning loln
Do you drink p1ss or have you had guys p1ss in your asshole 😈

Wife is a people pleaser (and a cock pleaser, of course). So she enjoys being told what to do and usually eagerly copes with other people desires.

One time one of our friends got really heated when fucking her doggy and started to beat her ass with his boots - the pic shows how her ass looks some days after that. Wife took it all since she was excited to give such a pleasure in such a harsh way, which surprised me.

But she doesn't get pleasure from extreme pain (like bdsm clamps or tie instruments). Also, she really digs verbal humilliation related to sex, but gets very unconfortable when it is directioned to pessoal matters, instead. We may say that if the act doesn't include any sexual counterpart for her, then she won't dig it.

She loves to receive cum all over her body, especially over tits, face and over her back, but fears to be cummed over the hair. She loves to do it outdoors and risk some public exposures, but only when it is somehow antecipated. Like every human being, it is need to get used and read between the lines to know one's limits.

So, we and our male friends just avoid these extremes and 'don'ts' and all goes well for everybody, then.

1715032141762.jpeg

Wife is a people pleaser (and a cock pleaser, of course). So she enjoys being told what to do and usually eagerly copes with other people desires.

One time one of our friends got really heated when fucking her doggy and started to beat her ass with his boots - the pic shows how her ass looks some days after that. Wife took it all since she was excited to give such a pleasure in such a harsh way, which surprised me.

But she doesn't get pleasure from extreme pain (like bdsm clamps or tie instruments). Also, she really digs verbal humilliation related to sex, but gets very unconfortable when it is directioned to pessoal matters, instead. We may say that if the act doesn't include any sexual counterpart for her, then she won't dig it.

She loves to receive cum all over her body, especially over tits, face and over her back, but fears to be cummed over the hair. She loves to do it outdoors and risk some public exposures, but only when it is somehow antecipated. Like every human being, it is need to get used and read between the lines to know one's limits.

So, we and our male friends just avoid these extremes and 'don'ts' and all goes well for everybody, then.

View attachment 2101281
Exactly although so many single males have no clue about an open married relationship. There are limits to everything, and I’m sure you like my man do not expect me to cross those lines.

Reactions: Catholic_Wife