Young UK couple increasingly interested in the idea

Male partner of a UK based couple in the UK, late 20's. I've always had a fascination with all things sex and sexuality and sharing/group dynamics/hotwifing has been a consistent interest for me for years, across a number of relationships.

I actually had a couple of experiences as a bull for another couple in my early 20s (I was fairly unaware of the whole dynamic then but was of course more than happy to be part of it when asked). It was only later than I became much more aware of the dynamic they had and the role I helped play.

My girlfriend and I have been together about 4 years and have a very good and pretty adventurous sex life and are otherwise very content and settled living together. For at least a couple of years she has been aware of my interest and I'm pretty open now about what a turn on it is for me to think about her with other people. She is receptive to the idea and increasing vocal about discussing it when we fuck. We have had plenty of very open discussions about the idea and what kind of things we would both enjoy but have not taken any physical steps to indulge quite yet.

Interestingly we are planning some long term travelling next year and are already discussing the opportunities that might present to explore a little, being away from home and outside our comfort zones plus meeting lots of new people.

Always open to chatting to others about these things, not currently looking for +1s or to arrange any meets but very open minded and amenable to chatting.

Male partner of a UK based couple in the UK, late 20's. I've always had a fascination with all things sex and sexuality and sharing/group dynamics/hotwifing has been a consistent interest for me for years, across a number of relationships.

I actually had a couple of experiences as a bull for another couple in my early 20s (I was fairly unaware of the whole dynamic then but was of course more than happy to be part of it when asked). It was only later than I became much more aware of the dynamic they had and the role I helped play.

My girlfriend and I have been together about 4 years and have a very good and pretty adventurous sex life and are otherwise very content and settled living together. For at least a couple of years she has been aware of my interest and I'm pretty open now about what a turn on it is for me to think about her with other people. She is receptive to the idea and increasing vocal about discussing it when we fuck. We have had plenty of very open discussions about the idea and what kind of things we would both enjoy but have not taken any physical steps to indulge quite yet.

Interestingly we are planning some long term travelling next year and are already discussing the opportunities that might present to explore a little, being away from home and outside our comfort zones plus meeting lots of new people.

Always open to chatting to others about these things, not currently looking for +1s or to arrange any meets but very open minded and amenable to chatting.
Portugal is waiting for you 😎

Where in UK are you?

If you're both open to it, yous will absolutely love it. One of the best things we've ever done

• Love
Reactions: toolman2c