Yay Area

Towner in Oakland. Open to travel around the area. Off the bat if you’re a size queen, I won’t fill your void. Decade+ in and out of kink as an Dom and looking to join a couple in any way they prefer from one time thing to sumn more serious like a bf or ownership. Looking to explore dynamics between three people and see how it goes. Discovered this as a bit of an unexplored exhibitionist kink. Read The Ethical Slut as a primer to the LS.

Enjoy the darker aspects of kink including control, consensual abuse/humiliation and power dynamics when invited. Rusty on ropes and love to get back into em. Down with softer more affectionate Dominance as well or just being some fun. Just depends on what’s desired and the vibe. I’m pretty adaptable as long as there’s attraction and chemistry. Can’t fake that.

Creative type. Music and art are bigger interests than anything. Love movies and the outdoors as well. Be dope to share some interests and enjoy each others company in general. If you cook; I love to eat.

Pretty live and let live but have my own limits. Not interested in people obsessed with politics but don’t mind the topic as long as you don’t treat it like your football team. Generally laid back and relaxed aside from sex where I can turn into a caveman, but again, have a softer touch as well for those who are more sensual.

If interested, just slide in my DM ✌️